Bad
Good

My son was forced to go out to recess even though he had a note to stay in because of an injury. He was also forced to go out to recess even though he had left his jacket at home....it was january. The faculty, teachers, office staff AND the principal do not take responsibility for anything. There is no way in hell my children will be going to this school ever again.

my daughter is a 4th grader now, and she loves this school she said everybody is really nice, and the teachers are always helpful :)

Valley Crest is a wonderful school! I have always been impressed by all the teachers and the staff at the school. The principal is amazing, and she runs the school with a love for all the students whom attend. The school is diverse and has a Spanish Duel immersion program too! I would recommend Valley Crest to any parent looking for a great school in West Valley City.

I am a parent of 3 Valley Crest Students. We love Valley Crest. We have wonderful teachers and an excellent principal who values her work and absolutely adores our children. We are an ethnically diverse school, which is one of my favorite things. It allows my children to make friends of other languages, cultures, and walks of life. My children are advanced and their teachers have always worked to make sure they are challenged. There is a lot of focus on community and positive reinforcement for good behavior.

We love Valley Crest. My children have attended many elementary schools and this one is amazing. I love the teachers, the principal, the secretary, and all the staff The principal and teachers have always taken the time to address any questions that I might have. I have never felt that my opinion did not matter. Everyone is positive and I know they want my children to have the best education possible. Not only do I love Valley Crest, but my children do as well. I feel this is a very important factor in an excellent school. My children had an opportunity to attend another school. They begged me to keep them at Valley Crest Elementary even though their friends were attending a new school. It is so nice to belong to such a great school where my children have, and will continue to succeed.

I am proud to say my children go to Valley Crest Elementary. Our principal is an amazing leader. She directs our school with integrity and skill. Thanks to her, our school runs with precision, respect, and love. Valley Crest has excellent teachers. They are always willing to do whatever is needed to help the children succeed. The faculty encourages the children to do and be their best. Valley Crest has many resources available for students who are struggling, those who are excelling, and everyone in between. I have worked closely with the Principal and faculty. They are the most dedicated and hard working people I have ever met. This school and its faculty are everything I could ever want for my children. Thank you to Valley Crest Elementary School for all you do for our children.

My kids have all gone to this school and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I've been volunteering in their classes for several years now and I'm happy to see firsthand how much the teachers and staff care about them. Lots of parents involved too.

I love this school. My daughter is gifted and the teacher helps bring out the best qualities in her. I love how involved the parents are, a lot of them volunteer at the school.

We have been very pleased with the teachers and administration at Valley Crest. It is fun to see more and more of the community getting involved with the school each year. A great school!

Last modified Valley Crest School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.