PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

After visiting the school on site, very good in school situation, classmates, teachers, buildings, gym etc

GCS is a blessing to my family! GCS is training my children in a challenging academic environment, while nurturing them spiritually. The values that my children learn at home are reinforced during their school day. My kids like the soccer and basketball programs, as well as the student worship team. I do not know what we would have done without GCS!

I have two children who have graduated from Grace Christian School. I am so thankful for the Christ centered education that my children received. The teachers and staff were not just there to do a job; they became like family to my boys. The 12 years that we spent at the school gave my sons a foundation to go on to serve the Lord as men of God! We highly recommend Grace Christian to any family considering a Christ centered education!

I love this school my oldest started in first grade and my youngest started in Pre-k and they have come so far! Love that everyone in the school cares for one another.

Grace Christian School is a light in the Bennington community. The teachers are dedicated to providing an excellent education to strengthen students academically and spiritually.

Love sharing the Word of God daily with His children! God has truly blessed Grace Christian School!

Wonderful atmosphere - mutual respect between parents, teachers, students. Great parents - the key to student achievement is parental involvement and we have the best. Learning and achievement - Students are dedicated and teachers continue to grow as well. A great place to learn!

Wonderful school. They go above and beyond in every way for the kids' intellectual and spiritual development. They were extremely gracious and generous when it came to financial difficulties we experienced. Truly Christian in both words and actions in how they conduct business.

Grace Christian School is a WONDERFUL school! Getting involved in this super terrific school in any way, shape or form, you become part of the family. Both of my amazing nieces attended and graduated from Grace...we LOVE it!!!! :)

great staff ! Caring and dedicated teachers. Such a blessing to partner with these teachers to bring my children up in the Lord.

Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12