Posted October 15, 2014
I have two children who have graduated from Grace Christian School. I am so thankful for the Christ centered education that my children received. The teachers and staff were not just there to do a job; they became like family to my boys. The 12 years that we spent at the school gave my sons a foundation to go on to serve the Lord as men of God! We highly recommend Grace Christian to any family considering a Christ centered education!

Grace Christian School 4

Posted September 08, 2014
I love this school my oldest started in first grade and my youngest started in Pre-k and they have come so far! Love that everyone in the school cares for one another.

Posted July 25, 2013
Grace Christian School is a light in the Bennington community. The teachers are dedicated to providing an excellent education to strengthen students academically and spiritually.

Posted July 23, 2013
Wonderful atmosphere - mutual respect between parents, teachers, students. Great parents - the key to student achievement is parental involvement and we have the best. Learning and achievement - Students are dedicated and teachers continue to grow as well. A great place to learn!

Grace Christian School 4

Posted July 23, 2013
Wonderful school. They go above and beyond in every way for the kids' intellectual and spiritual development. They were extremely gracious and generous when it came to financial difficulties we experienced. Truly Christian in both words and actions in how they conduct business.

Posted July 23, 2013
Grace Christian School is a WONDERFUL school! Getting involved in this super terrific school in any way, shape or form, you become part of the family. Both of my amazing nieces attended and graduated from Grace...we LOVE it!!!! :)

Posted February 20, 2013
great staff ! Caring and dedicated teachers. Such a blessing to partner with these teachers to bring my children up in the Lord.

Posted October 31, 2011
It is such a blessing to come to a work place each day where God is honored openly, and working with parents to provide the best possible education for our students truly is our priority.

Posted October 30, 2011
We have been extremely blessed by our children attending Grace Christian. The school has wonderful and qualified teachers, great staff, involved parents and strong academics, but most important it is God-centered. Our children are growing each day in their walk with Christ and we could not ask for more than that. God Bless.

Posted October 27, 2011
My sons were students at Grace from it's first day back in 1997. They enjoyed a challenging academic program that prepared them well for college. They also enjoyed great relationships with Christian teachers and role models who encouraged them to think and to articulate their beliefs. The mentoring they received from coaches and dedicated teachers helped both of them become compassionate leaders in their respective universities and work places. I will always appreciate Grace Christian School and highly recommend it to any parent seeking a quality, caring, Christian education for their children!

Grace Christian School
104 Kocher Drive, Bennington, VT  05201
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top