Bad
Good

Neshobe School 2

Posted February 27, 2014
A lot of the staff dont do there job there is a lack of communication with some staff member and parents the parking is a mess

Posted February 09, 2014
I can't explain what a good feeling I get when I drop my two children off at Neshobe in the morning, and drive the rest of the way to work. We are greeted, every morning, be the principal and many of the staff, who brave all sorts of weather, to make sure traffic and pedestrians are directed safely, and to make sure that every pupil gets into their building. My kids look forward to going to school most days, and actual try NOT to stay home, when they're sick. I don't remember ever having the kind of enthusiasm for classes that they have, and I think the staff has so much to do with that. Thank you for making such a wonderful place for our children to spend the day!

Neshobe School 1

Posted December 16, 2013
I love the teachers here at Neshobe. Other than that...there is no safety in this school. Other staff that works there are very rude and disrespectful. I feel they do not care about any child in this school. They need to be more concerned about the children. The parking lot is UNSAFE. Also no staff is out during drop off of children before school. I feel this is unsafe. In order to be respected there, you need to dress like someone that is rich and snobby. You will fit right in with the horrible staff.

Posted December 03, 2013
Neshobe is exactly the type of school I had hoped to find for my children, one with a strong sense of community, parent involvement and excellent leadership. A school that is large enough to have great equipment and teach top notch academic skills and yet small enough that students are all known by their first name. I've been a Neshobe parent for 11 years and feel grateful for making the choice to live in Brandon.

Posted July 29, 2013
We are in the process of moving to Brandon from Florida. My boys are going to be attending Neshobe this Fall. I have to say, just from visiting the school a couple of months ago and speaking to the staff, I am very impressed. I can't wait for the boys to start. The school seems extremely caring and eager to help us as parents and all of the teachers we had met were super eager and genuine, really caring about each individual child. Certainly a HUGE change from the school that my boys are coming from! Looking forward to a great first year and years to follow at Neshobe.

Posted October 05, 2009
Neshobe has a wonderful sense of community within the school. You can see that the staff genuinely cares about the children, and their lives. The kids are amazing - there is so much creativity to be seen!

Posted October 04, 2009
My two boys attend Neshobe School in Brandon, VT and there is not enough I can say about how wonderful this school really is. There is not only a committment for excellence that is acheived through the phenomenal faculty at Neshobe, but there is a true sense of community that inspires all of the students and parents in Brandon. Words cannot describe how proud I am that my children attend such an amazing school.

Posted October 03, 2009
Teaches comitted to their profession. A school where students come first and foremost and each child is taught at his/her own pace.

Posted November 29, 2004
After coming into the school from two other local school systems, I wish that my daughters had had the opportunity to go to Neshobe from start to finish. The amount of support in this school is far beyond anything else that I've experienced.

Posted March 03, 2004
Neshobe is a wonderfully vibrant school. It is clearly an awesome learning enviorment! Community is what Neshobe is all about!

Neshobe School
17 Neshobe Circle, Brandon, VT  05733
Last modified Neshobe School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.