Bad
Good

Growing up as a military child I attended 13 different schools. All were public schools, some of them were overseas. I have also taught in several schools in different states. And never, in my experience, have I seen such an inadequate education being offered to the students. Only 36% of Juniors are proficient in math and a mere 9% are proficient in science! This is absolutely unacceptable. The students’ dismal standardized test results are an indication of what they are “learning”. How does this school prepare them for life in the real world after graduation? Our grandchildren are students at Randolph Union High School, and I only wish that homeschooling was an option for them instead.

I recently graduated from Randolph Union High School. While there I never felt unsafe. There were definitely times that I felt my education was less than wonderful, but when I arrived at college I quickly learned that not only does RUHS produce excellent students, but genuinely good people as well. The staff cares about students, and will do anything in their power to help a student out.

Last modified Randolph Uhsd #2 is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.