Posted September 27, 2013
We are now in our 3rd year of being a Pinebrook family and each year gets better. Each teacher (Clark/Lieberman, Shelton & now Roth) has been better then the next and the overall experience has been great. The communication not only from the school but individual teachers has exceptional. Parent involvement is welcomed and appreciated. Every time I'm there regardless of the time of day I always see the Administrative folks walking the halls, checking on kids & classes and being an obvious presence. I couldn't be more happy with not only my children's experiences so far but mine as a parent.

Posted March 11, 2013
Great school ! Good teachers and a great program for children. My daughter finishes first grade this year and I have seen a marked improvement in her since we moved to this area from the Fairfax county.

Posted March 27, 2012
It appears that it has been awhile since someone wrote about Pinebrook. Let me tell you that it's no different how I feel about the school than any of the other parents that have written below. Great staff, great lessons taught, and not to mention my favorite...ID check when entering school :-)

Posted June 07, 2011
Mrs. Haddock and Mr. Lyons are the best part of Pinebrook. Our son has been there 3 years and each teacher was great.

Pinebrook Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2011
The best part of Pinebrook is Mrs. Haddock, the principal. She is dedicated to the academic success of each child. She helped is personally to deal with a difficult teacher and my child is excelling and happy. I have a third grader and a kindergartner and have complete confidence in the excellent education they are receiving. I would have given 5 stars but agree with another parent below that more attention should be given to correcting or removing abusive teachers.

Posted February 11, 2011
We have two children that attend this school. One has special needs. This school is absolutely amazing. Both of my children have learned so much in the two years they have been going there. By far this is the best school my kids have been to. If you are looking for a great school this is it.

Posted January 31, 2011
excellent school good teacher .My kid cry if gets holiday she like school...Less Homework little concern thats it..but still like it as they are doing at school lot of work/

Pinebrook Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2011
I disagree with the high rating. The material is outstanding, but the abusive teachers need to be weeded out.

Posted November 29, 2010
Pinebrook Elementary is by far the #1 elementary school in Loudoun County, VA, if not Virginia. My two children are now in 4th and 2nd grade and are doing excellent in school. There is a great sense of school spirit, great teachers who go above and beyond what is required, and a phenomenal leadership of the principal, vice principal and office staff. Could not ask for a better place to have my kids learn.

Posted October 25, 2010
Excellent Principal, very good leader and the teachers are great and very competent, qualified. Love the school atmosphere.

Pinebrook Elementary School
25480 Mindful Court, Aldie, VA  20105
Last modified Pinebrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinebrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top