Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

We have had a great experience at Hayfield ES. We will be sorry to leave this Summer. We have had one child there for 3 years and another one is completing their first year. Great Principal and Vice Principal. The teachers have been amazing with the kids and excellent communication between teachers and parents. We receive newsletters from the teachers about what is going on and many updates through the month. The PTA does a lot for the school. I have enjoyed being involved with them.

Love Hayfield Elementary! The principal, Ms. Lewis, has been very responsive with problems my children have had with bullies and other issues. The teachers have all been great. There is a lot of parent participation in this school, which makes it a great community. I highly recommend this school!

what an amazing school. Ms. L Joseph is an amazing teacher and she took time from her personal like to tutor my son in math. She was ALWAYS available if I had questions or concerns about my sons day to day school workload. If your child is lucky enough to get her, it will be the BEST learning experience they will every have ******

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

AMAZING teachers, in particular Ms. L Joseph!

Amount of homework: Agree

my son is in 5th grade and I feel the homework assignments are perfect. Math, Reading and outdoor playing!

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Great teachers who take the time with each child.

Amount of homework: Agree

They went to no homework this year. It should be an interesting experiment

The teachers are great as well as the administration. Id agree with the below poster about it being a bit cliquey but thats likely true at any school.

I love the teachers and staff. My kids are quite happy. Couldn't ask for a better place. PTA does a lot of great things. However, don't expect to get to help with PTA unless you are part of the "in crowd" (you can usually find them outside the school at pick up and drop off gossiping about those that aren't there). They happily took my dues. I've asked several times to help and have been told things like "we will let you know" but several events have come and gone and no chances to help. Maybe it's because I don't look like them? Not that big of a deal. I'll just bring my family and enjoy the events. Just felt I should give a little instead of constantly take.

Last modified Hayfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.