El-Iman Learning Center 0

Posted July 22, 2010
My four children ages 13-6 went to Eliman. We love Eliman! To us it was our second home , and our small and cosy community where we met and made friends with many great people.My children were blessed with wonderful teachers who gave them education for life!

El-Iman Learning Center 5

Posted May 09, 2008
My son went to preschool and kindergarten at El-Iman Learning Center. He did exceptionally well under the instruction of his teachers both in terms of education and religious/social values. He loved going to school and I felt that he was given plenty of individual attention from the teachers who were always quick to make sure he remained challenged in every subject area. I also know that the Montessori program at this school is strong. I would highly recommend this school for anyone who is looking for a great preschool/KG (I'm sure its wonderful in later grades but I'm just speaking from my own experience).

El-Iman Learning Center
P.O. Box 285 4516 Old Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA  22003
Last modified El-Iman Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
El-Iman Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top