Ashburn, VA
Students enrolled: 1,851

Posted September 13, 2013
My child attended SBHS for 2 years. She excelled academically, she had a nice group of friends, and actively participated in clubs, sports and music. I was pleased with the administration and teaching staff. She never had a problem with registration or getting into any if the classes she needed or wanted to take. The parent involvement was obvious. Sometimes I would see the same parents doing a lot of volunteering, but there seemed to be many willing to volunteer. Curriculum or Back to School night was really well attended, which makes me believe there are many parents at SBHS invested in their child's academic success.

Stone Bridge High School 3

Posted May 14, 2013
I am currently a junior and have been pretty happy with Stone Bridge. Some of my teachers could do a lot better, I have friends with similar gpa in the same classes with a different teacher who are doing much better than me. It sucks to get an iffy teacher because the guidance dept makes switching classes very hard. Unfortunately, I have had to get a tutor just to keep up in two of my classes. I have only had this problem with math/science and language, the history and English teachers are top notch, especially history. I have loved history class all three years. I have thoroughly enjoyed the majority of my teachers, so don't get the wrong idea, it's just really difficult to have inadequate teacher junior year and I'm frustrated because I know I can do better. I am heavily involved in theater and consider the auditorium area my second home. Getting involved with something really helped me fit in, so if you're having trouble with the "clique" system it's a good idea. Stone Bridge has excellent extracurriculars all around, not just sports. We have award winning music and art depts, several great service clubs like Key Club, and all kinds of honor societies.

Posted March 04, 2011
We have been nothing but pleased with Stone Bridge over the past four years! We believe our daughter received the best high school education in Loudoun County.

Posted May 07, 2010
Stone Bridge is an excellent school We loved it!! Although my children only attended the school for 2 years, I'd have to say, they had a wonderful high school experience there. The academics are top-notch, teachers and guidance counselors are extremely helpful and honestly care about the success of your child. There is a ton of school spirit and lots of extracurricular activities. Stone Bridge is filled 'happiness' and it provides a positive, fun environment. We hated to leave. I'd have to agree with an earlier post, 'Its the best school under the sun.'

Stone Bridge High School 1

Posted April 15, 2010

Posted March 19, 2010
Three of my children have attended Stone Bridge, and each has had a very positive experience. The teachers are all helpful, and seem to take an active interest in the students. A very welcoming environment, with some of the best academics I've seen. Community-oriented school, everyone is proud to be a Bulldog!

Stone Bridge High School 4

Posted February 13, 2010

Stone Bridge High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Stone Bridge exceeds the standard in education, athletics, school spirit, and interaction with its community and parents! It believes the future begins with our children!

Posted September 03, 2009
As a Stone Bridge alumna and aspiring educator, I'm saddened at the idea that I will not be able to perpetually attend or teach at SBHS! I have not encountered a single school like it in my rounds of subbing (in completely different districts) or practicum/student teaching. I truly wish all schools could measure up to the caliber of Stone Bridge. The teachers were amazing, the students actually took pride in achieving (yes, it was quite 'cool' to be in AP classes), the extracurricular activities were stellar, and the community really rallied around the school. I received an unmatchable education and lifelong friends (both peers and former teachers!) that I will cherish forever.

Posted May 29, 2009

Stone Bridge High School
43100 Hay Road, Ashburn, VA  20147
Last modified Stone Bridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Bridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top