Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

BeST is truly an amazing school. My daughter was a student from K-3 there and had a wonderful experience. The teachers are AWESOME! My daughter has special needs and the teachers helped her overcome so many hurdles. They challenged her to reach her full potential while at the same time letting her shine by enhancing her strengths. The secretaries are very helpful and informative. The Principal & VP are actively involved with the students. We are so fortunate to have had our daughter be a student at BeST and will forever be thankful for everything.

We are so glad we decided to take the special permission option and move our child to Belmont Station Elementary. The teachers are flexible, thoughtful and work together as a team, to ensure continuity of knowledge ! We can't wait for our younger one to get the special permission next year and start KG in this school!

Couldn't have asked for a better environment for learning. Both my children attended Belmont Station and loved every minute of it. If your looking for a place that prepares for advancement and stresses education, look no further.

We are so glad that we had our child move to BeST through the special permission program. It has been a wonderful experience and journey both with academics and extra curricular. BeST is the only Blue Ribbon awarded elementary public school in Loudoun county and it is very obvious why, when you see your child thrive at the school.

I have two kids in Belmont Station and have found it to be an excellent school. The administration and teachers are dedicated and expect excellence, and the children rise to meet those expectations. The PTA is very active and offer many opportunities to volunteer. It is truly a community, with a number of activities that are now traditions and to which our kids look forward every year. My only criticism would be the focus on testing, but that is how schools are evaluated, so it's hard to fault the teachers and the principal for that focus. That concern is tempered by the many creative ways that different concepts are taught (history fairs, the school garden, etc).

We moved here a year ago and my son has had nothing but the BeST experience at Belmont Station. He loves going to school. The staff is energetic, enthusiastic, and driven toward teaching the children and you can tell they care! It's a great school. Also, Belmont Station was just named a Blue Ribbon school. This is given by the US Dept. of Education to very few elementary schools that are high performing or have improved student achievement to high levels. Proud that my son is a part of the BeST community!

My two kids and we all love this school and its great priciple, teachers and staff. The reason is simple, our kids are very excited to go to school and motivated to learn and making achievement every school day.

The entire staff at Belmont Station ROCKS! My kids loved going there and we loved (and still do with one child still there) every single thing about the school...including their committment to keeping kids healthy & well thru instruction and by example...10 stars for the BEST elementary school around!

We've had a great experience with Belmont Station. Yes, the principle is strict and demands the best from every student, but the kids seem to rise to meet her expectations. The teachers are clearly dedicated and invested in students' success. The school has a No Junk Food policy that I know bothers some parents, but the kids don't seem to mind, and the policy led to healthier options in the cafeteria. Belmont Station also structures the fourth and fifth grade days to mimic the middle school experience of changes classes between subjects. As a result, the students experience more than one teacher and are much better prepared for the transition to middle school.

Unfortunately the B.E.S.T does not embrace diversity in the students ethnicity and personality. My daughter has attended the last the 2010 school year and she is miserable. Her teacher is verbally abusive and rude. As an older and "experienced" teacher, I expected more. I find the teacher's discipline to be rigid and the constant ramming of the SOLs is ridiculous. A 3rd grade child should not be worrying about a test she will be taking in May. No journaling, very little reading, I'm very disappointed!! My daughter has learned nothing except how to pass the SOL!! Parents do not just go by the scores on GreatSchools, converse with parents in the neighborhood. My child's last school was rated a 5, and I can attest the atmosphere was more healthy, interactive and actual learning took place

Last modified Belmont Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.