Posted April 09, 2015
St veronica by far is the best school I was looking for. We live in loudoun county but choose to send our son to this school as I heard of its advanced curriculum. We were so happy that we made right choice.I should also say this, We are not from catholic background but the love and values school taught my son is amazing. If you are looking for a school with Good academics as well as moral education then this is the right choice. Its loving environment made my curious kindergartners quest for education successful. Thanks to the wonderful teachers, staff, principal and school.

Posted October 27, 2014
St. Veronica School has been a bless and peace of mind in our family. They provided great spirituality food, fantastic teachers and administrative staff, they advocate for the kids and their goal is nurturing kid's minds and happy memories. The Academic structure is amazing, sometimes is full of activities and homeworks and I love it. My daughter is happy during the academic hours and she is even more happier in the after school program, lead by caring staff.

Posted April 06, 2014
St. Veronica's is a school that goes above and beyond teaching children at a higher level than other schools. We moved to Loudoun Co. because of its schools but once we found out that their K is only 3 hours (for working parents this is not easy) we needed a school that was 1. quality. 2. all day 3. taught good morals and values and upon the recommendation of a friend we enrolled our child in St. Veronica's. Our child started in the middle of the school year at St. V's and has been very very happy and is learning tons. 3 hours is just not enough! Teachers/ aftercare communicate with parents on a daily basis to tell you your child's progress or just a simple e-mail on how he or she are doing. Class sizes are very small (15-17) vs 26. Teachers at this school actually love teaching YOU CAN SEE IT and FEEL IT. We are so glad for this great school !!

Posted February 08, 2014
St. Veronica has been a wonderful school for my children. The Principal is in constant pursuit of providing world class education in a loving and Christian environment. The teachers are both innovative and traditional. They expect a lot from the children, but also take the time to help the children succeed.

Posted January 29, 2014
Definitely one the best Catholic schools in Northern VA. Principal shows great action in achieving stronger academic goals for the whole school. Teachers and office staff in St Veronica are all wonderful people. People here are super duper nice....and it resonates all the way to the classes/students! It really does! From principal to the faculty and then to the students, everything makes sense in this school and the school atmosphere is fun, loving, warm and harmonious. Everyone gets along really ,really well. I'm very proud of ST Vernoica! The way they run things in this school were thought of carefully by the staff and every things else make real sense at ST Veronica.

Posted February 21, 2013
As a former teacher, I took great care in finding a school for our children. St. Veronica's was one of the last schools I looked at, mostly out of curiosity, because we are not Catholic. Now, we have had our children here for three years. Early elementary academics are what you would expect, but from 4th grade on, academics are at a entirely different level. Teachers are happy and REALLY seem to love their jobs - which is rare these days. The principal is wonderfully supportive to her staff and students, yet manages to run a tight ship. There is no messing around here. Students learn good morals and develop an understanding that there are consequences for their actions. Thanks to this school, my children love learning. They feel good about themselves because they are supported and encouraged to do their best. They are developing strong study habits and time-management skills. My husband and I have been very impressed. I often see the public school kids playing outside -- after school on the weekdays. Why aren't they studying? Don't they have homework? I know we made the right decision to go to private. We strongly support this school.

Posted January 10, 2013
The school is excellent - As a parent of K and 2nd Grade students, I am very impressed by the attitude and performance of the staff. Parents are fully involved and informed, and there is a real community feeling to the school. Our children have made great progress at this school and are always happy to go. The kids at the school are always smiling and while they don't have a gym, the PE instructor is excellent as can be seen from all the presidential fitness awards the pupils achieve each year. pupil to teacher ratios are quite low and the kids seem to get plenty of individual attention.

Posted January 04, 2013
As a parent of several children that attend/have attended Saint Veronica School (since K), I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for low student:teacher ratios, solid curriculum, excellent staff, and a strong sense of community. The school was established only 7 years ago and has made tremendous strides in its programs and activities as well as facilities. The only real knock against the school is there is not a gym. However, PE is a main part of the curriculum and offered multiple times a week for most ages. The teachers use edline to communicate with parents online and we have never had an issue in scheduling time with teachers/staff. There are many after school clubs/activities as well as social events for families to attend each academic year.

Posted May 10, 2012
As a parent of two students at St. Veronica School (both there since Kindergarten) I would highly recommend this school. My children are treated with respect and kindness and have been, and continue to be, provided with structured, disciplined classrooms. There are a number of after school activities and programs for the children to participate in, including Student Government, Girls on the Run, Math Club, Scratch Programming, Certamen (Latin) club, choir, beginning and advanced band, among others. It has been my experience that when discipline issues do arise (as they do at any school), they have been handled quickly and fairly. Parent involvement is encouraged and welcomed at the school. There are also fun family activities throughout the year like mother-son bowling and the father-daughter dance. Perhaps the best aspect of the school is that they are focused on teaching the "whole child", to include academics, and a strong moral and religious development. My husband and I would recommend this school to our friends.

St. Veronica Catholic School 1

Posted May 03, 2012
Bad teachers, bullying, and limited resources are problems at this school. Some teachers lack patience and don't communicate regularly with the parents. There is no gymnasium. Almost no resources outside of basic instruction. No music program with instruments and almost no other extra activities. Religous education is vasilates between lackluster or draconian. Better off in Fairfax County.
5 people found this helpful

St. Veronica Catholic School
3460 Centreville Road, Chantilly, VA  20151
(703) 773-2020
Last modified St. Veronica Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Veronica Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top