Posted November 19, 2014
Chesterbrook is a safe, wonderful learning environment that set high academic and social expectations. I've had extremely positive interactions with the principle, assistance principle and the teachers. The principal is a great leader for this school. We are absolutely thrilled with everything we have encountered. My son s teachers (Ms.Chatila, Ms. Aramayo and Ms. Katie) are fantastic. They are so kind, warm and engaging. Also, his teachers are very involved and keep parents well-informed with whatever going on in classroom. They have a passion for teaching and a sincere love for children. The quality of education is far superior to what we had growing up and we've been very happy with the results. The curriculum has given my son confidence to excel in all areas. The children are challenged to achieve to the best of their abilities but not stressed. They love learning and it shows in their happy faces. A truly great school. I'm proud to be a part of such a wonderful learning community! The leadership, teachers, the programs, all of this make for an exceptional school. I would recommend this school.

Posted November 18, 2014
My son has been attending Chesterbrook Academy since he was an infant and is currently in Kindergarten at the Kids Campus in Chantilly. I could not be more proud and excited about his growing passion for learning. I look forward to watching the Kids Campus grow and see what new activities they have planned for my students and families. The teachers are amazing and the administration is great as well. Without a doubt, I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone!

Chesterbrook Academy Kids Campus 2

Posted August 21, 2014
We took our son there for their advertised '3 Free Discovery Days' prior to choosing a place to send him to. On the third day, after getting him settled in to the classroom, the principal came out and told us we had to leave because they were now retroactively only offering 1 discovery day instead of the agreed upon 3. My son was very upset and couldn't understand why he had been singled out of the classroom and told to leave while all the other kids were allowed to stay. We were very upset because despite calling them ahead of time, they made no effort to contact us ahead of time to inform us of their new policy. The teachers seemed fine from our limited interaction, but given the disorganization of the principal, his retroactively changing policy without informing the parents, and their overall handling of the situation (singling out a 3 year old to leave after retroactively changing their policy), we will not be returning to this location.

Posted August 01, 2014
My girls have loved their summer camp experience at Chesterbrook Kids Campus. The staff are so warm, the leadership is stellar and the activities are great. They can't wait to go back next year. We are all just sad that the location is too far away to bus to our elementary school so the girls can't do school-year aftercare at the facility.

Posted June 20, 2014
Everyone in the school works very hard to make sure student success is achieved. From the first time I walked into the office I felt at home. I had lots of questions and concerns, the principal and the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. I'd definitely recommend this school!

Posted May 28, 2014
We were new to Chesterbrook Kids Campus this year, and overall have been very happy. Every time we walk through the front door, my son and I are greeted warmly with smiles from all teachers and staff. Chesterbrook is committed to every student's education and social development. We are extremely fortunate to be able to send our son here. Chester Brook has exceeded all of our expectations and I recommend this school to all friends and family. 5 stars!

Posted February 10, 2014
Both of my kids have attended this school and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Posted January 29, 2014
Chesterbrook Academy is one of the best schools in the area. The curriculum at Chesterbrook has given my daughter the tools and confidence to excel in all areas. The staff have a passion for teaching and a genuine love for children. I would recommend this school.

Posted September 21, 2010
Chesterbrook Academy Elementary is the best school in the area. What defines a great school? The program and curriculum as the plan, and the teachers as the instrument for delivering the plan. What a team! My children have been in the school for a couple of years now and they have grown in all areas -not only do I know they are ahead of the game academically but the community they are involved with every day makes them a better person. The children interact with eachother even accross grades and with children enrolled in other Chesterbrook Academy schools in different states. WELL ROUNDED *state of the art* EDUCATION!!! This year is off to a great start!

Posted May 10, 2010
CBA Chantilly has quite possibly the most creative, enthusiastic teachers I have ever met! As an educator myself, I am constantly thinking-- 'I would love to work with these teachers.' They have a VERY strong Kindergarten and First Grade program. Your child WILL be reading and excelling in all subjects at this school. They simply know how to get the job done. I plan to keep my child here for a long time. A safe happy little community!

Chesterbrook Academy Kids Campus
3753 Centerview Dr, Chantilly, VA  20151
Last modified Chesterbrook Academy Kids Campus is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Chesterbrook Academy Kids Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top