Chatham, VA

Union Hall Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2007
My children go to Union Hall and I have been very pleased with it . It's a loving and caring environment . I know without that and the great teachers and staff my children would not have done as great as they have.This school does not get the recognition that it deserves. To me it's the best keep secret in the county.

Union Hall Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2004
You could not ask for a better school. When my son first started school I had heard all the bad things but nothing good. I am so glad that I did not believe everything I heard because I would not have sent him to this school and he would have missed out on the best school around.

Union Hall Elementary School
100 Union Hall Cir, Chatham, VA  24531
Last modified Union Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union Hall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top