PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

GEC is an amazing preschool and school. The staff truly loves and cares for the children as if they were their own. The academics is outstanding as the children learn a lot even in the preschool program. This is a Christian school and the kids learn about the bible on an age appropriate level. The classroom sizes are small whereas the children receive the added attention they may need. If you are looking for a school that has a great education and a family friendly atmosphere, GEC is the place for you!

The school is wonderful. Everyone is very caring and loving from teachers to all staff. The children learn so much from school work to be a caring and loving person. My grandkids have been there for about 5 years and would recommmend the school to all who want that christian environment with alot of one on one teaching.

GEC is a great school. The teachers are all very loving and caring toward the children. The director and office staff are amazing. The academic shool is ahead of what's being taught in the public schools. My children love the school and the staff. I highly reccomend this school to anyone looking for a Christian education for their children.

My children have been at this school for 7 yrs now and I could not be happier. They started when they were 3, and are now in 4th grade; with only 1 year left, unfortunately! This school has truly become like a family to us and has been such a blessing over the years. They truly love the kids and it is without a doubt, a ministry first. Academically, I am more than pleased with the level at which my children are learning as compared to other children the same age/grade. My children are in a safe, loving, nurturing and educational environment that I cannot say enough positive things about. Well worth the investment!

My school is the best one. The teachers encourage my daughter to meet her full potential. The staff and administration are helpful and caring. My child is getting a well rounded education at Greenbriar Enrichment Center. I couldn't ask for a better school experience.

LOVE this school!!! The teachers love the kids like they are their own. My daughter has blossomed with all of their love and support. I would highly recommend this school to anyone with a student up to 5th grade. The fact that they are Christian-based is another huge plus for me too. I know that they are teaching the same values to our daughter that we are teaching at home.

LOVE GEC...The teachers and staff are just WONDERFUL . My son has been attending this school since 1st grade and this is his last year there (5th grade) and We are going to really miss the Teachers and Staff...They are all wonderful..

Small class sizes, individualized attention in a Christian environment. My children love Greenbrier Enrichment Center!

So happy with GEC !! Everyone is very welcoming and attentive to my childs needs.

I send all 4 of my children to GEC. In addition, to high quality academics, my kids experience genuine love and care from the entire staff. GEC is teaching my kids to love God, respect others, and value their own amazing qualities. My wife and I LOVE this school!

Last modified Greenbrier Enrichment Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5