Ungraded
Dumfries, VA

John F. Pattie Sr Elementary Annex 5

Posted March 24, 2015
My children have attended Pattie for two years. I have been so pleased with the staff and teachers at this school. The staff work really hard to get to know families so that you are greeted by name when you come into the school. The teachers my children have genuinely care for my children's progress. I have one child who requires special education services and it has been wonderful. He is progressing so quickly.

John F. Pattie Sr Elementary Annex 5

Posted April 15, 2009
Pattie is a great school. They have amazing teachers. From there special education programs to their gifted classes they are second to none. I am so glad that my kids go to this amazing school

John F. Pattie Sr Elementary Annex