Dumfries, VA
After care: No

Posted November 21, 2013
Awesome high school !!! My 2 nieces going to this school (been 4 years so far) and they love the school so much. Very high standard of education and catholic curriculum. Would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 27, 2013
John Paul the Great Catholic High School in Dumfries is a real gem. Although is it only five years old, I believe JP is already the finest school in the area. The students are very motivated, loving, and learn the most important lessons in life--what it means to be part of a community. I have never met more professional and dedicated teachers anywhere. My older daughter just graduated last year and my son just started as a freshman. I can not say enough good things about the school strong academics, strong morals, excellent drama, music departments and strong academics. And not too expensive. You have to visit to believe it.

Posted September 25, 2013
Yes. It was worth moving to send my children to this school. It is all that a school says it should be. It is a community and it has a culture. I have 2 children there now and I am absolutely "wow"ed and how enculturated and enthusiastic and happy my son is, despite being a freshman. That being said, he is still up late doing homework. When I had him read the questions to me last night and then saw how quickly and capably he wrote the answers, I was amazed. But today, I am just plain grateful that I have entrusted, our children (and our family) to this one-of-a-kind "school". Pope John Paul the Great, pray for us.

Posted September 23, 2013
We choose to live in this area specifically so that our children could attend this fantastic High School. Top notch academics and formation of the whole person - body, mind and spirit.

Posted September 20, 2013
My son attends the Options program at Pope John Paul the Great Catholic High School. His experience there has been phenomenal, one that would never be possible for him in public schools where he would be stuck in a self-contained classroom for most of the day. The students, teachers and staff have welcomed him with open arms. Our family is so grateful to have this school in our lives!!!

Posted September 19, 2013
John Paul the Great- My son is a 9th grader who attended public Middle school. Although he already took Algebra in 8th grade th eschool placement test indicated that he should retake the course. Due to my sons effors the school recognized that he needed to be in a more advanced math class so they moved him right away and communicated with me as soon as practical. The teachers and the adminsitration seem to really give a hoot! While my son is not catholic we pay the more expensive cost for tuition. It is worth every penny.

Posted September 19, 2013
Pope John Paul the Great Catholic High School Is a great school - beginning to end. It is located is a very beautiful and pastoral part of Prince William County. Just driving up to the school, makes you want to come here! I love teaching at PJPCHS and the students seem to love being here as well. We have a state of the art building with top notch faculty and staff. I am honored to teach with such wonderful colleagues. The administration is outstanding, supportive and solid. Between the great location, the students and the staff, it is such a pleasure to come to work each day!

Posted September 19, 2013
Can't say enough good things about John Paul the Great. My son is a Sophmore and he loves it. The teaching is top notch and the teachers do care about their students. The school itself and the surroundings are beatiful. I would recommend the school to anyone interested in gaining a solid Catholic education in a vibrant, warm, exciting school

Posted September 19, 2013
Pope John Paul can be the answers to your prayers if your child is struggling with public school. The staff creates a welcoming feel that can help students heal from bad experiences, negative teachers, and damaging encounters with other students.

Posted September 19, 2013
Pope John Paul the Great Catholic High School has great Faculty and Principal. I give them a five star rating on the way that the students are taught and have learned from the courses that they are given to take. I encourage everyone to give this school a try to see the results that you will get from your student or students attending here. Parent involvement is great!! Volunteering at the concession stand to parent support to donating to the Faculty luncheons. Also, from the Fundraising activities like the Auction/Gala to the Wolf Pack night that the school held for the parents. You could not ask for anything better.

Pope John Paul the Great Catholic High School
17700 Dominican Dr, Dumfries, VA  22304
Last modified Pope John Paul the Great Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Pope John Paul the Great Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top