Bad
Good

Teachers have been amazing. The school does a great job of challenging all students in all classes.

This school is amazing. We just moved back to the states after being abroad for many years and started our 8 yr old son here. We were so worried about his transition. It has been so smooth, thanks to the incredible staff and his phenomenal teachers (Ms. Barrea & Ms. Vossler). We could not be happier with this school. Also their PTA plans such wonderful activities and the after school programs are excellent.

This is the best elementary school ever! I went here for seven years and loved every year. I learned so much and it has helped me quite a bit because right now I am in middle school. All of the teachers make learning so fun! I have also been in SACC (School Aged Child Care) for seven years and it was wonderful. I loved the variety of activities and the fact that they have a designated portion od the day for homework and snacks.

Fairhill ES has got to be one of the best schools in the country. Here's why. The principal and vice principal are intimately involved in al the student body activities. These include greeting children every day, at lunchtime and at all extracurricular activities. The culture of respect is very strong and the teachers are extraordinarily patient, understanding and helpful. The special education staff functions very effectively as a team to successfully connect with special children and tailor effective programs for their development. The fitness, music and art programs are motivating and fun. The PTA is strong and well supported, several events held annually have become popular local traditions. The School Aged Child Care at Fairhill, outside of regular school hours, excels ate prompting students homework, crafts, performing arts and cheer leading. Our family is extremely pleased with this great school.

I can't say enough good things about Fairhill! All teachers I've met in our 4 years there have been committed and foster a genuine culture of respect. Principal is friendly and accessible, she greets the kids personally most every day! I love that. We are in the AA track now, and that is going really well, all three specialty teachers that have been hired are getting great reviews. THe staff do a number of activities with the kids outside school as well. Evening events are always well attended, and my DD loves seeing her teachers there as well.

The faculty really go out of their way to make this a tremendous schhol. They volunteer their time and energy for extracurricular activities such as fitness classes before school, and track practice after school. My children have thrived here!

Fairhill introduced GT Center Level IV Advanced Curriculum in 2007. My older son has participated in the program and have been amazed at the quality of teaching and curriculum. In 1st and 2nd grade, he also got to participate in GT enrichment courses that were excellent. The GT Specialist Ashley Hickcox is amazingly committed to the kids and she is a wonderful teacher. Aside from the GT curriculum, Fairhill is an excellent environment that does not tolerate bullying and reinforces diversity and tolerance.

Fairhill Elementary School teaches our children not only academics but genuine manners and responsibility for self, community and our world.

Fairhill Elementary school has high expectations for our children. They know that they are going to school to learn about becoming great global citizens, as well as high achievers in academics. Fairhill teachers our children respect for self, others, and property. They love going to school each day and are constantly recognized for the positive way they behave!

This school has a small school feel and intimacy. The principal knows a lot of children by name. This is a very caring environment! Also we have been very impressed about the teaching quality.

Last modified Fairhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.