Bad
Good

Posted June 01, 2015
Hi im Giani Iozzia I used to go to FES AND FMS I had the most wonderful time I had the best teachers I really just loved that school its better than great is amazing.

Posted October 30, 2013
This is our second year at Forest Elementary and we are so glad we chose F.E.S! A job transfer brought us to VA and we had several choices of where to live. Since we wanted to find a strong public school in a small community, we relied upon the GreatSchools.org website to help us make this decision. We absolutely made the right choice. The teachers and staff could not be more professional and supportive. They truly care about these kids! Our son is very happy at F.E.S, he has made friends and his grades are excellent! We are so pleased! Five stars!!!

Posted October 29, 2013
I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with. It's a pleasure to come to work each day. The teachers are dedicated to their profession. The students here at Forest Elementary School are hard-working, polite individuals. The parent support is wonderful.

Posted October 29, 2013
Our school has a wonderful family atmosphere. The teachers are very caring and the children are excellently prepared to succeed in Middle School and beyond. We love FES!

Posted October 29, 2013
Very loving Principal, Teachers and Staff! Love the ability to volunteer for the school and the classroom! Being able to have lunch with my child anytime is a special bonus. I feel I have the choice to be as involved as I can and want to be easily and happily! Although I didn't love the idea of the mobiles at first, the teachers have made the environment warm and welcoming - they are not an issue at all! I am proud that all my children have been at this school and transitioned to Middle School easily!

Forest Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My school has very caring talented teachers. My children have learned a lot and enjoyed their years there.

Posted August 14, 2010
Great school. Top test scores in the area. Great parental participation. More than helpful when scheduling a visit.

Forest Elementary School

Posted January 07, 2010
Great school, especially if your child has any developmental issues.

Posted August 25, 2009
Fantastic school! Great faculty-parent involvement through volunteering sends the message that education is a collaborative process.

Forest Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
The quality of academic programs are excellent. The extracurricular activities are adequate for the area. Parent involvement has to be scheduled you cannot just show up. I did not like the classes in the mobile at all.

Forest Elementary School
One Scholar Ln, Forest, VA  24551
Last modified Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.