Fort Defiance, VA

Ft Defiance High School

Posted April 11, 2008
This is an execelent school to attend. It is by far one of the best schools in Augusta County. The teachers are really good the make sure you learn and the administration are great. Our principle interacts with our students. This is a great school all around and I am proud to be a FDHS student.

Ft Defiance High School 5

Posted August 28, 2006
As a former student of Fort Defiance High School, I must say that this is a wonderful school. The teacher here are wonderful and helping. The principals here are helpful and understanding. They will do whatever it takes to help you pass the classes you need to pass in order to graduate. My younger sister is a sophmore at Fort now and she absolutely loves it there. I truely miss this school.

Ft Defiance High School
195 Fort Defiance Rd, Fort Defiance, VA  24437
Last modified Ft Defiance High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ft Defiance High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top