Cornerstone Christian School 5

Posted November 16, 2012
My son has attended Cornerstone for the past four years. He thrives in the small classroom where he receives individual attention. Every year each student receives a Character Recognition Award. In an assembly, each teacher recognizes something special about each child and includes a Bible verse to reinforce this trait. My son is always so proud of his certificate. If ever there is peer conflict or behavioral issue, the staff handle it with love and get the heart of the matter by questioning WHY this issue occurred. By looking at the HEART, they hope to resolve the source of the issue, not just managing an individual incident. My son doesn't feel pressure to be "cool" by what he wears, says, or does. He's free to be himself and is glad there are no bullies at his school. He has peace (and so do I) and he is glad to go to school each day. The school challenges the students academically as well. My husband and I value Cornerstone helping us to guide him to become the young man that God created him to be so that he can have a strong foundation. We highly recommend it!

Cornerstone Christian School
197 Cornerstone Lane, Harrisonburg, VA  22802
Last modified Cornerstone Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cornerstone Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top