PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

I sent my kid to this school when she was 23 months old. I was hesitant at first but the care, attention and teaching that I witnessed over the time was enough for me to keep her enrolled. However, the administration needs lots of improvement. Anything to get the money from you. Very old facility, nothing new, from toys to books to any supplies. There is no security in place, they go by old school way. They keep increasing the cost but there is nothing we are getting back in terms of points listed above. Just because of the amazing teachers and education, I continue to send my kid there.

My son is attending the Montessori School of Herndon for Preschool. We have had such a great experience with this school over the years. The Teachers are fantastic, most of which have been working with this school for several years. They truly know each individual child and their needs. Thank you Montessori School of Herndon and Teachers for all of your hard work and efforts. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great Preschool and Kindergarten program.

I wouldn't recommend this school. I had a very bad experience with the Director, my daughter had a speech delay and the way the director approach me is like all the kids have to be at the same level so my daughter didn't quite make it. It made me feel rejected. I thought montessori shouldn't be like that. I found a better school than this one.

A wonderful School. The children learn a lot and develop a very positive self-esteem. I am very thankful to the wonderful teachers at this school.

Both of my children had the privilege of being part of The Montessori School of Herndon. One of them is still currently attending and loving it. I can not say enough good things about this great educational organization. The Staff, Administration and the quality of education, everything has been and IS top notch. I highly recommend this school for all the parents who are looking for all these wonderful things for their little ones in the future.

The school has a spacious premises and flexible timings and that is where the positives end. The school staff as well as the administration have quite a few shortcomings. Firstly, there are issues with cleanliness, they do not keep the place clean and use old and worn out carpets. Secondly, The staff members for 2-3 yr due to the age factor cannot keep up with the energy of the kids and there is lack experienced helper staff. As a result, there is little order in the class and the incidences of kids hitting, pushing and biting each other is on the higher side. Thirdly, the administration is extremely money-minded and think little about the students. The administration has this all abiding contract and any disagreements with the parents will reflect on their behavior with the child. PLEASE, for your child's/ children's sake donor put your child in this school. There are better schools to choose from. Good luck.

Do NOT send your child to this BUSINESS. Yes, you read it correct- this is not a school but a Business and all that the administration is concerned about is how to get more money out of you. There have been instances of children biting other children and administration doing nothing about it and revealing the child's name.. their times the teachers have told the parents that their child is 'developmentally slow' oh, and of course if you withdraw your child, they bind you to the fee for the entire year based on the 'contract' they give you less than a minute to sign. It was time someone reported them.

My three-year old daughter is going to the school. She loves it! The teachers are awesome, the leadership efficient, and the office staff is a pure pleasure. My daughter has ample time to develop as an individual, and as a group member. I also love that the teachers place a lot of value on self-respect, respect for others, and discipline.

My daughter has been very happy at this school. The teachers are wonderful, as are the children and families who send their children to this school. These are the reasons that I keep my child here. However, the administration has much to be desired.

I love this school very much. My son is going in this school last 4 years.He loves this school. Teacher are really great specially academicly. I think they are best.Plus extra curiculam activity class activity is really good.When i watch young children are performing in stage.Makes me feel good.We enjoy this school.

Last modified Montessori School Of Herndon is a Private school that serves grades PK-4