The Embassy School 0

Posted July 30, 2008
My daughter went there from the time she was 2.5 years until the third grade. She loved it and made many friends. The teachers were fantastic! My daughter was tested and when she transfered to another school she was doing 5th and 6th grade work in the 3rd grade - how is that for the schools teaching ability.

The Embassy School 1

Posted August 03, 2007
I pulled my 3 year old out after 3 weeks! He is an outgoing child, who cried every morning when I left, and ran off the playground as soon as I got there to pick him up. There was no supervision, he came home filthy, sometimes wearing other children's clothes, was allowed to draw with marker all over himself and his stuffed animal. There was never an orientation for the new children. I too, had issues with the Director, and felt that there was nothing done about the initial complaints I filed about the lack of supervision.

Posted April 19, 2007
My child has attended this school since age 3. My child absolutely loves it. The school is small, which is great. The class sizes are wonderful. I believe that having small classes really helps my child excel. The teachers are all very dedicated and wonderful. I'm quite baffled on earlier comments about the director, I can't imagine that they are in reference to the current director. The current director has done a fantastic job. She's very friendly, and gets things done. She has made some small improvements that have made a big difference. I absolutely recommend this school.

Posted March 31, 2007
It is a great school with loving and well prepared staff. The new director is friendly and professional. My daughter attented the kindergarten program there. And she loved it there. The academic program is wonderful and highly up to date.

The Embassy School 3

Posted December 14, 2006
My 5 year old loves school nad her teachers. But the playground needs to be more properly fenced so that kids do not go into the parking lot. I have spoken to the Director about this 3 months back but have not seen her oding anything about this.

Posted November 20, 2006
Embassy offers an affordable tuition, enrichment programs and high quality instruction. My son, 4 has been attending since June 2006 and enjoys it very much. I like the current director a great deal. She is very responsive and answers all of my questions.

The Embassy School 2

Posted November 12, 2006
My 4 year old son is in this school for 2 years but the teachers are great. the teachers are outstanding. The earlier director was more receptive and forthcoming.

The Embassy School 4

Posted November 09, 2006
My 3 1/2 year old son started at the Embassy School in September and he is doing very well. The teachers are wonderful, the extra curricular activities are great and he is learning so much. Transitioning into a 5 day program was difficult and the teachers and staff really helped to make it easier.

The Embassy School 2

Posted October 26, 2006
Great school with caring and warm teaching faculty. But Director is the opposite and non receptive to parents needs.

The Embassy School 4

Posted September 23, 2006
I have a 5 year old who has been attending this school for the past 2 years and we are very happy with the teachers but the new Director is very bossy. But otherwise the other staff is very friendly and caring.

The Embassy School