Bad
Good

My children were students at Madison Heights Elementary School. They had a great time time . The staff was great and did a wonderful job with Them. My gram children's are now now going to the school .

My son has been at this school for going on three years and he loves it. The teachers and Mrs. Mack have all been great! Very caring and nurturing environent for children while teaching them. Parents must realize though, although we send our children to school for an education. That it is our responsibilities as parents to also teach and nurture our children. As for the parent who left a negative comment; if you looked at the numbers 65% of the children in this school qualify for free or reduced lunch so I know the staff here and they are wonderful and your comment was absolutely inacurate.

I have three (soon four) children in this school and it has been wonderful. My children were in another school near us and we moved to get them back in this school.

This is not a good place for your child.

Last modified Madison Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.