Madison Heights, VA

Posted October 24, 2013
My children were students at Madison Heights Elementary School. They had a great time time . The staff was great and did a wonderful job with Them. My gram children's are now now going to the school .

Posted August 11, 2009
My son has been at this school for going on three years and he loves it. The teachers and Mrs. Mack have all been great! Very caring and nurturing environent for children while teaching them. Parents must realize though, although we send our children to school for an education. That it is our responsibilities as parents to also teach and nurture our children. As for the parent who left a negative comment; if you looked at the numbers 65% of the children in this school qualify for free or reduced lunch so I know the staff here and they are wonderful and your comment was absolutely inacurate.

Madison Heights Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2009
I have three (soon four) children in this school and it has been wonderful. My children were in another school near us and we moved to get them back in this school.

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009

Madison Heights Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2007
This is not a good place for your child.

Madison Heights Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2004
I have never been any more upset over a school in my life as I am this one. If you want your child to receive a good education and not be judged on dress and belongings I would never suggest that you place your child here. The teachers as a general rule try to do the best they can but have little resources and seem to be more about judging your child then educating your child.

Madison Heights Elementary School
287 Learning Lane, Madison Heights, VA  24572
Last modified Madison Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top