Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Disagree

they don't consider father as a parent and evade comunicating with dad's . bad communications

my kid's score was low at the end of first grade and school did not bother to say anything about it

New principal is great! Local families are awesome. School is diverse but high achieving. Strong community, good kids, great teachers. Neighborhood is a great place to live.

This school is very diverse, which makes it a very welcoming and open-minded school. The teachers work collaboratively together to teach at the highest caliber for the students.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have seen how other teachers assess their students and they are always referencing back to the program of studies and standards. Teachers help one another out and are always looking out for each other.

I have to say my opinion has changed from what it was in the last few years under the old principal Ms. Price. We have a new principal and she is just great. Communicates so effectively. The rich diversity at the school is great. There are quite a few after school activities. A great AAP center. I would just add that the school and PTA are behind other schools when it comes to technology. Especially both the PTA and school site are nothing to talk about. I hope they can change that soon.

I am very happy with Forest Edge elementary school. The principal is responsive to concerns and the teacher we have this year (our first here) is amazing, kind, and totally quick to respond to any concerns. There is a great deal of racial and economic diversity and I appreciate this. My child loves the school, is happy, and is learning! There is an involved PTA community and a wonderful staff. Thank you Forest Edge for being so amazing!

The teachers are helpful and keep in contact with me. My child has been happy with the staff and is able to grow socially with the other kids. I am happy to have my child at this school.

Not happy at all, my child is currently attending This school, she said she does not like it at all plus I've seen most of it the kids at the bus are very rude with others, then she came back yesterday Also home saying That Snatched breakfast got her out of her hand by a coffee shop personnel. When I call the school the person in charge of the cafe Told me right away "you have to send money" Simple as that, not explanation at all. How do you think a 6 year old child feels after breakfast got Snatched her of her hand and Been Told she need money or get food? I am completely disappointed! I do not think I will Support this school anymore with money next time they request to fund another race or things! not mention I haven't hear from her teacher since the school year started!

My two children currently attend Forest Edge and I have been thrilled with the teachers and staff since day one. I have spent a lot of time at the school as a volunteer, both in the classroom and helping with school events. Most of what I have observed are committed and caring teachers and support staff. My kids are both happy and doing well academically and socially.

Last modified Forest Edge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.