Richmond, VA

Posted January 09, 2015
As a current senior of Richmond Community High School, I am pleased to say that this school is one of the best decisions I've made thus far. Everything about the school is fantastic. The environment is so loving and caring, while also teaching you basic skills needed for the rest of your life. I have created so many wonderful memories here and am currently still making them. Special thanks to all my teachers and Mr. Brown, our principal.

Posted May 12, 2014
My student is an A student and came from 9 years of Catholic schools. This is possibly the best kept secret in Richmond Public Schools. Involved, caring administration, invested teachers are creating a great learning environment that preps these children for college and beyond. This is the best place my child could have come for her high school years.

Posted March 14, 2011
Richmond Community High School has amazing students, staff and one of the best principals you will ever meet.

Richmond Community High School

Posted January 15, 2009
Being a Student at RCHS is one of the best schools that i have ever been to! Hands Down! I love the students they are like family, The teacher are Very Very supportive! I love the choice I made!

Posted July 26, 2007
As a former student of RCHS, it was the best experience for me High School wise. The teachers are amazing, the peers are supportive, and the environment is nurturing. Although the school isn't given the financial support it diserves, it still pumps out some of the brightest minds I've met and had the pleasure to know. I'm proud to have been a Fighting Pharoh.

Richmond Community High School
201 E Brookland Park Boulevard, Richmond, VA  23222
Last modified Richmond Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richmond Community High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top