Richmond, VA

Thomas C. Boushall Middle School 4

Posted October 30, 2014
Boushall has turned around tremendously. As a parent, we've had no issues with our child and the only thing he has complained about was the lunch.

Thomas C. Boushall Middle School 1

Posted July 04, 2012
i dislike the school very muchh its totally out of control students dont care teachers dont care school is very dirty i went to da school 6th 7th 8th grade year it was awful

Thomas C. Boushall Middle School

Posted August 16, 2007
Hi my name is Markeita.Thomas C. Boushall is a nice school. The school isn't bad at all its the students in the school thats makes it seem bad.The staff is nice and doesn't argue at the students or anything like that.Mrs.Todd is an excellent band teacher!!I love her so much.I attened Thomas C. Boushall for 6th-7th grade and i enjoyed being there.The school will continue to get better as the principal and the staff do something and make it better.Thank you and I hope you all like what I wrote.

Thomas C. Boushall Middle School
3400 Hopkins Rd, Richmond, VA  23234
Last modified Thomas C. Boushall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas C. Boushall Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top