Falling Creek Middle School 2

Posted April 10, 2013
Chesterfield County schools are usually above average with excellent teachers and parental involvement. This one seems to be the exception. While the teachers are incredible, dedicated individuals, their hands seem to be tied. They don't have much parental involvement and seem to not want any. The quality of the education speaks for itself. If you read the student reviews, only one is free from a multitude of errors.

Falling Creek Middle School 2

Posted November 15, 2011
I have had a bad experience with this school since my daughters started attending last year. One of my daughters was bullied by a boy, his mother, and his sister at the bus stop. She was so upset by this matter that it prevented her from taking the bus to school that day. She was told to report this to the principle and she did so. I guess she should have just kept it to herself. She was given two days in school suspension for defending herself against the two adults involved in this matter by using words only. Where is the justice in this situation when a 30 something year old adult is bullying by swearing and threatening my 13 year olds at the bus stop? I called the school about this this situaion on the day it happened. I did not receive a return phonecall for two days. I wll be moving shortly and I cannot wait to get my daughters out of this school. I am sick and tired of them being the ones paying the consequences when they are trying to defend themselves from bullying.

Falling Creek Middle School 3

Posted April 28, 2011
I recently moved and my daughter had to transfer to Falling Creek Middle. At first I was horrified, but after her first week I felt much better about her attending. She has only been in this school since March 2011 and her grades are much better and she really likes her teachers. She says there are some issues with students at this school, but she hasn't had any problems. I was extremly impressed with her counselor Ms. Craig and her teachers Ms. Holmes, Ms. Geter and her science teacher. They are wonderful and very helpful.

Falling Creek Middle School 3

Posted July 25, 2010
hi i went 2 this school. it was drama. but now that i am moving i am confident that u will pick the right school 4 your child. i no that mi mom did!!!!!!

Posted September 15, 2009

Falling Creek Middle School 1

Posted September 10, 2009

Posted August 14, 2009

Posted August 04, 2009
it is the best and you can make wonderful friends and learn from wonderful teachers

Falling Creek Middle School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
I'm a student of falling creek and i would recommend this school to every one attending middle school! i love this school i do get bullied but we do have a guidance center where you can talk about all your problems and i went there and they helped me alot and shortly after that once i used my info the guidance person told me and after this i was fine no one bullied me and i was great the rest of the school year i hope everyone can find out how amazing this school really is:)

Falling Creek Middle School 0

Posted August 02, 2009
Im a student from Falling creek & i would not recommend anyone to attend this school. There's way too many bullies in there and fights!.

Falling Creek Middle School
4724 Hopkins Rd., Richmond, VA  23234
Last modified Falling Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falling Creek Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top