Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our teachers are top notch! Many have been there for a long time and we continue to bring in new ones.

Amount of homework: Agree

While some think that kids these days have too much homework, we haven't noticed that. It seems like just the right amount so far.

Develops character: Strongly agree

We are working hard on our Leadership School status. The children learn all about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.

We LOVE Holladay. It is a great school with dedicated teachers and a fabulous Principal who is doing all she can for the students. We are a diverse population with so much to offer. Our two children are thriving!

My son came from Richmond city schools and was exceptional smart for a 5 year old so transitioning into another school was very easy for him the learning scales were very similar I just thought being that it was a " county" school things would be much better ... I've had several issues with the office personnel they are very rude nasty and sarcastic as well as the school nurse he will be returning for a 2nd year if things aren't any better he will be transferring

The faculty at Holladay Elementary are awesome. My son is finishing up kindergarten and if it weren't for the fact we were moving to Sacramento I would keep him into his school. His teacher, Ms. Miller, has been excellent and communicated well with us throughout the whole year.

Great teachers! great staff, friendly neighborhood! The faculty and staff are both competent and caring.

Holladay has the best Principal, awesome office staff and an amazing group of Teachers. I have had 2 children here. One is now in Highschool and my current Holladay child is in First Grade. I wouldnt want them to go anywhere else.

My son's first year at Holladay was a resounding success. The faculty and staff are both competent and caring. Kim Olsen, the principal, is a wonderful leader! My son thrived in Ms. Johns' kindergarten class, and loved all his special activities too (art, music, pe, library). We are very much looking forward to continuing success in first grade!

I have 3 children that attend Holladay in grades Kindergarten, 2nd, and 5th. They really love this school. The faculty is great, and my kids love all of their teachers. I can't speak highly enough of Principal Joseph who is an awesome Principal. He has really turned this school around and is very involved with the students. Also the teachers seem to be very happy there which is a sign of great leadership!

Last modified Holladay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.