Richmond, VA

Posted June 09, 2014
The faculty at Holladay Elementary are awesome. My son is finishing up kindergarten and if it weren't for the fact we were moving to Sacramento I would keep him into his school. His teacher, Ms. Miller, has been excellent and communicated well with us throughout the whole year.

Posted September 10, 2013
Great teachers! great staff, friendly neighborhood! The faculty and staff are both competent and caring.

Posted September 06, 2013
Holladay has the best Principal, awesome office staff and an amazing group of Teachers. I have had 2 children here. One is now in Highschool and my current Holladay child is in First Grade. I wouldnt want them to go anywhere else.

Posted June 19, 2013
My son's first year at Holladay was a resounding success. The faculty and staff are both competent and caring. Kim Olsen, the principal, is a wonderful leader! My son thrived in Ms. Johns' kindergarten class, and loved all his special activities too (art, music, pe, library). We are very much looking forward to continuing success in first grade!

Posted May 25, 2010
I have 3 children that attend Holladay in grades Kindergarten, 2nd, and 5th. They really love this school. The faculty is great, and my kids love all of their teachers. I can't speak highly enough of Principal Joseph who is an awesome Principal. He has really turned this school around and is very involved with the students. Also the teachers seem to be very happy there which is a sign of great leadership!

Posted May 04, 2010
Our kids first school year at Holliday Elementry have been very new and educational. Our kids are doing so well and bringing their grades up. Their homeroom teacher are so nice and well liked by the students. They enforce the importance of education and communicating with parents weekly by phone and newsletter.

Posted September 20, 2009
It is a great place to work! Wonderful support from the administration, and staff.

Posted September 18, 2009
My kids have learned so much and the classes are not too large so they still can get that one on one attention if it is needed

Posted September 18, 2009
I love Holladay Elementary School because the whole faculity staff is excellent,friendly, and have a good communication towards the student and parents. The principal is excellent he gives you phone calls when needed and he always leaves voice messages about whatever is going on at school or the upcoming events.

Posted September 17, 2009
it all starts at the top and I cannot think of anyone who deserves a pat on the back for the way they run their school other than Mr. Joseph! He's great with the kids and keeping everyone updated and on top of things, and the teachers really care and it shows!!

Holladay Elementary School
7300 Galaxie Rd, Richmond, VA  23228
Last modified Holladay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holladay Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top