Richmond, VA

Posted August 20, 2014
Jackson Davis is a fantastic elementary with a diverse student body, and an experienced and dedicated faculty. I have had three kids attend Jackson Davis and I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is.

Posted October 26, 2013
This school is the awesome school any one could wish for.My older kid went here ,he is in high school now and still visits school and my younger one is now in this school he loves the teachers the environment .every body is so encouraging to all kids.I thank god everyday that i am blessed with this school.

Posted December 21, 2012
My Son studied in this school and we found teachers are very much helpfull and make kids feel home and very caring and with decent staff and gr8 Principal.

Posted June 25, 2012
My daughter graduated from Jackson Davis last year. She and I loved this school. The principal is awesome, he stands outside every morning to greet the students (by name)!!!! The office staff and Mrs. Richie (nurse) are wonderful people. If you have the opportunity to send your child to Jackson Davis, please do so!!!!

Posted February 22, 2012
My daughter is in 1st Grade, she loves her teachers, especially her Class teacher and Music teacher. They are awesome teacher. They encourage and inspire kids to do more.. I have noticed how much my daugher has gained knowledge this year and become independent in reading books and taking AR tests.. It is really amazing how these teach do this.. Love Davis Elementary School..

Posted June 06, 2011
If you are moving into the area ,consider yourself to be really lucky ,Davis elementary is an excellent school with dedicated teachers ,friendly and warm office staff and a totally dedicated principal with exceptional leadership qualities,the IEP program offered at the school is good and the teachers and staff ensure that each and every child is happy and fits in.

Posted February 08, 2011
Everyone is happy to be at this school. Strong academics. If your child is at higher academic level than grade, they will create groups for your child to advance his academic potential.

Davis Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2010
We have recently moved to a new school and our child is a lot more motivated in school.

Davis Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2010
The school does a poor job of help advanced kids get the opportunity they need. They are withheld from advanced opportunities so they'll keep the school SOL scores high.

Posted February 12, 2009
Best Elementary school in Henrico County. I attended this school and my children had the pleasure of going here too. They loved coming to school everyday!!! The staff here is wonderful and very friendly not just like a school but like a family!!! We were very sad when our district changed and we had to go to another school :( If I had any more childrne in Elementary school I would consider moving just to go here where learning is made fun which is very important in helping your children gain a love of learning!!! The school was very welcoming and you always felt comfortable here unlike some schools that make you feel you aren't welcome. The office staff is always happy and spoke to you when you entered the office. Consider yourself and your children lucky if you get to be a part of this school!!!!

Davis Elementary School
8801 Nesslewood Dr, Richmond, VA  23229
Last modified Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top