Bad
Good

My daughter has been here for three years now. The teachers and administrators are always accessible. I like that she moves around and sees different teachers because they already move her up for advanced subjects.

My children have been attending here for two years--the teachers have been excellent and my children have not only learned but had fun as well. The principal is very dedicated. The facility is safe and well-maintained, and there is a lot of school spirit. I consider this school to be one of the finest elementary schools in the Roanoke Valley.

Great school! Great teachers! My kids went to Grandin Ct in 2010/11.We are in another state now and my kids are ahead of everybody in their classes. I am very thankful for the education they received at Grandin Court Elementary and the wonderful teachers they had.

the school was awful my daughter whent there 01-06 pk-5th the teachers were rude and mean to her and our family the principal was cokky and mean to everyone the parents were ok but they excluded everyone from anything so i would not send your child to this school

I feel my child is safe there. The school appears to be well managed and maintained and my childs teacher (Miss Leslie) is amazing with her students. SO thanks.

The spirit of Grandin Court is great. From Administrator to teacher to para, I felt this school is unique as an outsider visiting the school. The children are so happy and learning is truly apparent. I sometimes wish the children could appreciate the 'home' like atmosphere that is tranmited to them in both learning and attitude shown by the adults working there.

I have three children at Grandin Court Elementary (Pre-K, K, and 3rd). This school is exceptional. The teachers, prinicipal, and all of the staff are wonderful. The children are happy and well behaved. Parents are involved. The school has a warm and positive learning environment. They accept, nurture, and challenge children at every academic level and still make learning fun. I used to teach at a great school in Roanoke County and took my son with me there for kindgergarten and first grade. My children began to attend Grandin Court last year (2007-08) when I resigned from teaching, and I have been nothing but pleased and impressed with this fabulous little school.

Last modified Grandin Court Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.