Rustburg, VA

Rustburg High School 1

Posted April 05, 2011
I attended Rustburg high school until my senior year, I had to get out. The teachers were all very sweet, but some were highly inappropriate. I thought the principals handled everything in a bad manner. The students were always fighting, the food was served in poor quality, and everything about this school never defined success. The dropout rate increased, there were about 30 pregnant teenagers a year, Rustburg high school should be shut down or replace some faculty.

Rustburg High School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
I love this school. It was the best school i ever went too.

Posted December 02, 2009
I am a graduate from Rustburg High School and I absolutely loved the school. I feel that this is the best school in this area. The teachers at the school are great and you can tell how much they love teaching and helping their students succeed. As for the administration at this school, I would have to disagree with what some have posted. I believe the administration is great and they look out for the best interest of each student. Both teachers and administrators promote excellence in their students. While Rustburg may focus on sports, they also focus a lot on academics. While I was attending Rustburg we had a science teacher achieve the McGlothlin Award for teaching excellence. This demonstrates the strive Rustburg has towards academic excellence! I believe Rustburg is a great school. Attending this school is a family tradition and I will definitely keep it going!

Posted September 04, 2009
I had a great time at high school and all of the teachers and asministrators are great! The administrators do probably talk to athletes more because the coaches at Rustubrg teach there athletes to be respactable of our administrators, so athletes talk to them more. Sports also brings in much more revenue than fine arts, so its expected that they put more into it.

Posted May 04, 2009
Rustburg High School has truly enhanced my comprehension abilities and my overall social acceptance and tolerance level. At Rustburg High School I was always taught to be respectful, usnderstanding, and that the posibilities are endless for those who give it their all and apply themselves. The faculty and staff shows that they care for the students and expect great things.

Posted March 30, 2009

Rustburg High School 1

Posted December 04, 2008

Rustburg High School 0

Posted September 12, 2008
I think the teaching is great, as for the 'school spirit' and involement in the community, there is much to be desired. I think the school needs to get involed in the community more.

Rustburg High School 2

Posted August 05, 2008
I graduated from Rustburg back in 2008. The teachers there were great, and always gave you the attention you need to succeed in there classrooms. However like someone stated the administration tends to focus more towards our sports and not in the fine arts department. Plus the school is surrounded in a small town that doesn't have much to offer yet. So its a small student body compared to some of the other schools in the same district. If they had more students to make a better mixture of what they offer besides all jocks that love football then it would have been a better place.

Rustburg High School 3

Posted November 06, 2007
It's not the best, but it's not the worst.I think Rustburg High School has a great student body, but maybe not the best 'principalship.' There main focus does seem to be sports over studies. This seems to be an administration thing though.

Rustburg High School
P.O. Box 830, Rustburg, VA  24588
Last modified Rustburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rustburg High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top