PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (11 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Each teacher has their own unique gifts. Ms. Leticia and Mrs. Acevdo are very caring loving people. They pass on their own positive view of life to the kids.

Amount of homework: Agree

The Prek4 get homework mostly once a week with a about 2 days to complete. If there is a holiday or a break no homework is issued.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school uses precepts from the Bible that teach about honesty, fairness, respect, obedience and integrity. They learn Bible verses every week.

I had originally planned on taking my toddler to a Montessori school but was referred to this school because it was more economical. After visiting the school I was convinced that a Christian upbringing was essential for my toddler to be successful in all aspects of life. My toddler is in the PreK4 program with Mrs. Acevedo and Ms. Leticia. I could not be any more pleased. The kids are learning to read and the school year isn't even over. Not only that I am grateful that my child is developing a positive relationship with God. Additionally the kids are painting work as impressive as Van Goh. The kids are comfortable with performing and presenting in front of others. They are learning to be well-rounded caring citizens of this world. Mrs. Acevedo and Ms. Letiica are loving, caring individuals that take their role seriously and nurture a love of life in these precious little ones. If you want a great academic education for a respectable price, a great Christian base, diversity, and a place to instill a love for life this is the place.

Develops character: Strongly agree

These are some the core values of the school. The staff sets an excellent example.

I appreciate the wonderful leadership of Mrs. Johnson and her support staff. The teachers support and encourage one another as well. It's a great place to work!

Our children are loved and taught and disciplined with the love of Christ and a Christian worldview every day at Word Of Life Christian Academy. They have conveniences that work well for our two-income family, as well, like extended care hours and a full cafeteria with hot lunches. We have 4 children and plan to keep them all there from preschool through 8th grade!

For our son who transferred into Word of Life this year, we have been blessed with the school's emphasis on learning all subjects through a Biblical lens. We love that our son is in the Word daily in addition to all regular 6th grade curriculum studies. We are impressed at the quality of the learning material itself. The instructors are a blessing in their prayerful support for our son's development. Our son has grown so much over the past few months. Highly recommended!

Wonderful Christian teaching environment that is helping my daughter to understand what being a Christian is all about.

My daughter is 11 in 6th grade. She has been at the school since age 3 and I love the school, and she loves it.

Last modified Word of Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8