Springfield, VA

Posted March 17, 2015
Rolling Valley is a wonderful school! The principals, the teachers and the front office staff are very responsive and friendly! We have been at the school for 8 years! My kids love it there! We will truly miss it when we have to move...

Posted November 24, 2014
Rolling Valley is an awesome school! The teachers are caring and the administration is wonderful too! The front office is very welcoming and helpful! My children love this school. It will be difficult when they move on to junior high school.

Posted November 23, 2014
I have had 3 children go through Rolling Valley and can say with all honesty, our experience, both from my children's perspective and my own, have been some of the most positive in their lives. What a wonderful foundation Rolling Valley has been for my family. Any family will feel privileged to be a part of this fantastic school Shelly Hamid

Posted October 06, 2014
RVES is an exceptional school with professional, caring teachers and staff. We are a military family. Our 2 children attended for 3 years. Learning is engaging. There are plenty of activities to get involved in. Run Fit Kidz is fantastic! Parents are welcomed and teachers work with you to ensure your student succeeds. Field trips, extra curricular opportunities, and events such as blizzard bingo and the haunted house, pyramid challenge food drive....we love and miss this school! If interested in tae kwon do check out Elite Martial Arts, they volunteer at RVES.

Posted June 01, 2014
Rolling Valley is a great school! Don't be alarmed when you see a rating of a "6." There are some schools in the immediate area that have a "6" as well, but Rolling Valley is far superior than those schools! I am a teacher in Fairfax County, and I find the school to be wonderful! The test scores last year were not the best, but don't judge a school solely on test scores. There are more things to base your opinion on a performance of a school. The teachers work with you and the administration is wonderful! The school has a diverse population, and it is considered one of the smaller schools in Fairfax County! We have been at this school for six years. We have another two years to go!

Posted May 16, 2014
Our family loves this school. The principal and assistant principal truly care about their students. The teachers are wonderful and the office staff is cheerful and makes you feel welcome when you walk in the door. It has a very strong community feel to it. I would recommend this school to anyone. We have been to three other schools, both in and out of Fairfax County and Rolling Valley is the best, hands down.

Posted April 17, 2014
Rolling Valley is a fabulous school! We are so happy with the education, teachers, and all of the staff. From orientation day through the rest of the school year, we could not be happier!!

Posted September 02, 2013
Rolling Valley is another wonderful school in Fairfax County. As a military parent who has had to deal with many school systems, we are so happy to be in Springfield. Our special needs child is thriving at Rolling Valley. The expectations for all of the children is high. Wonderful community. An inclusive environment.

Posted April 30, 2013
This school is fantastic, small and the teachers do an amazing job with the students and are very good with the parents. So ridiculus that they have a 6 here, much better than chaotic and huge Orange Hunt .

Rolling Valley Elementary School 1

Posted April 01, 2013
My son hates this school the teachers don't do there job correctly they just treat the kids like a kid. They hire idiots in this school the current teacher my child is done with this

Rolling Valley Elementary School
6703 Barnack Dr, Springfield, VA  22152
Last modified Rolling Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top