Robert E. Lee High School 2

Posted October 22, 2009

Posted December 14, 2008
Lee High school is an amazing high school to go to. I'm in 15 in 9th just moved here from PA in time for 9th grade here and I already have so many friends. The kids here aren't clicky and they open up to you verry quickly...it's actually pretty amazing. This school is really diverse to that is like my favorite part!:] We have people at are school comming from every where. Ok now the teachers are amazing they really care and teach verry well i love all my teachers. I love how they try to get us interested in going to college. The food to me is good...that's my opinion. I buy my lunch everyday. Lee has many clubs you can join like at the moment I am in the Invisible Children Club, Knitting Club, Breast Cancer Awareness Club, and Animal Humane Society Club. The sports are amazing too! trackalltheway!

Posted October 03, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted August 13, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007

Posted July 14, 2004
- a former student
This is a great school, everyone is polite and the teachers are very helpful.

Posted March 29, 2004

Robert E. Lee High School
1200 N Coalter St, Staunton, VA  24401
Last modified Robert E. Lee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert E. Lee High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top