Posted June 22, 2014
Lynnhaven Elementary School is outstanding with an outstanding team lead by Katherine Everett, Principal. Ms Everett is simply amazing and a godsend and we were blessed that Ethan got to attend kindergarten and get his school years off to an outstanding start! Ethan would tell me on many occasions that Ms. Everett loved him and was his friend. Thank you Mrs. Everett and Lynnhaven Elementary staff. You will always be remembered and never forgotten! God Bless.

Posted October 02, 2013
Lynnhaven is a place where student achievement certainly begins with building relationships. The Administration can be seen each morning greeting our students. Mrs. Everett is outside as the students enter the school building, while Mrs. Yoakam is outside greeting students as they get off the buses. I admire the way Ms. Walston is in the bus loop with her Pom-poms each morning cheering with such enthsiam, as the students are dropped off to start their day of learning. The parents drive off confidently knnowing that their child is in a safe and loving environment.

Posted October 01, 2013
Why I Love Lynnhaven Elementary? Hello .My name is Dr. Robert Ziegler and I wanted to explain to you why I love Lynnhaven Elementary School. That question is easy for me to answer. Lynnhaven has been a great asset to my two daughters and my grandson. But the school has been so much more to the people in the community. It has been an excellent learning institution that has provided the utmost educational standards for VA. The faculty and staff always show how much they really care for the well being of the students and they treat each other as a Family . It s nice to know that your child(ren) can go to school and feel safe, secured and loved. The school has have community involvement where parents, teachers and the students become better for our future. With all of us working together as a unity this shows our students that when we work together we can accomplish anything. This is just some of the reasons why I love Lynnhaven Elementary School.

Posted September 29, 2013
My grandson attends and this school is wonderful. Teachers are enthusiastic, the school is beautiful inside and every day my grandson is excited about going to school. On the mornings when I drop him off, all of the teachers say hello and show their caring. His teacher, Mrs Riddick , has everything under control in the classroom and he is learning so much every day.

Posted September 25, 2013
The faculty here are very friendly & enthusiastic. They have created a wonderful learning environment for the children & have many afterschool activites to keep the parents & community involved with their school! Lynnhaven Elementary is a great place to learn!

Posted September 24, 2013
La escula de mi ni a es la mejor, su equipo de trabajo es muy eficiente y muy amable. Esta muy limpia y a mi hija le encanta, en tan poco tiempo ya a aprendido muchas cosas

Posted September 23, 2013
My school is filled with awesome teachers and students. This year our school's theme is "In It to Win It With Student Achievement" and our learners and their families have started the year off with a winner's mindset. When we held our Sneak Peek, it was a huge success. When we hosted Grandparents Day, it was a hit and our Open House was standing room only! Each student received a Take Home Library (a crate with a free book) to start their home library collection this year. I am thrilled to be a Lynnhaven Lion! My favorite part of the day is being on morning duty with my pom- poms, greeting the students as their parents drop them off each day.

Posted September 23, 2013
My children both attend Lynnhaven Elementary. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. They make my children as well as myself feel right at home. They also hold high standards and make it obvious that they do everything to be sure all students are successful. academically and with extra-curricula activities.

Lynnhaven Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2010
I love my daughter's Elementary School because it displays true concern for the student as a person, a student and future leader. It instills values in the children to want to be successful in all areas of their lives. 'Once a Lion, Always a Lion' is the motto that many alumni still prove worthy today. my daughter cam from a series of abusive events throughout her preschool years; at Lynnhaven, they see this and assist in removing the past scars. When she started kindergarten, she was apprehensive about letting anyone get into her 'circle' now she is surraounded by a circle of loving, caring , concerned staff who want to see her be the best that she can be. She has favor with the teachers, students and friends she has made during her enrollment and has become well equipped to handle most, if not all, situations inside and out side of the school house. I love Lynnhaven Elementary because of their compassion for the student and family. Please consider them for this reward; it is well deserved. Fullfilling a legacy of leaders, it has my vote.

Lynnhaven Elementary School 0

Posted December 20, 2009
I think the school is good, not great. My son has been growing up with Developmental Delay and since we have moved from Chesapeake to Virginia Beach, I've noticed that I'm not getting the same amount of communication from the teachers. I have to agree with another parent; my sons teacher has not made me aware of his problems at school. I wasn't aware of the fact that he was tested again for his DD. The teacher asked me last week if he had gone off medication. I thought that was very insulting. I have met with many doctors and other teachers and no one thought he has ADHD. He's not hyper at all, he can concentrate better at home, because he doesn't tolerate too much noise. I wish they wouldn't judge him like that...

Lynnhaven Elementary School
210 Dillon Dr, Virginia Beach, VA  23452
Last modified Lynnhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynnhaven Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top