Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The "ways to be at OBE" are engrained on the kids from day 1 and practiced daily!

Amount of homework: Agree

Mrs Williams gives out enough homework, at least an hours worth a day. I feel that my daughter is challenged.

One of the best elementary schools in the county! Has been a wonderful experience for my family...we're a military family and this is my daughter's 5th school! She's been to a new school every year, she's enjoyed this one the most and so have I!

I LOVE this school. The staff is wonderful. I have had no issues so far. My son will be going back in the fall and beyond.

LOVE this school. I have 3 kids who attend and couldn't be happier! The teachers are great, the principle is great and I love the PTO!

Excellent! We couldn't be happier. The facilities are nice and the staff is exceptional. Parent involvement is high. The PTO is very active in supporting functions, field trips, and technology for the students. We have two children attending, and it has been a joy watching them learn and mature. I highly recommend OBE.

WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! This is absolutely a school of excellence!! Both of my children go here and love it! The teachers, Principal, and staff are amazing, helpful and VERY involved. I have absolutely no complaints what so ever about this school, we love it here! There is a zero tolerance for bullying and I feel very safe knowing my children are in great hands here. I highly recommend this school to anyone considering moving to this school district! They go above and beyond at OBE!

My children (grades 2&5) are in their second year at OBES & love every moment of it. My youngest, most especially was not one of those kids that found school very appealing. I am thrilled that, for the second year in a row, he remains enthusiastic about going to school every day. My oldest is in the Signet Program & is having a great time learning. In addition to a superb academic environment, I am most impressed with the conduct of the children in this school. As great as a school could possibly be, if you & your child are witnessing behavioral issues in the building, it will not be a great environment for your child. This school appears to have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior - though certainly not in a heavy-handed way. If I could give higher than 5 stars for teachers, administration & support staff I would!

I have three of my four kids going to school here. I'm in the Air Force and this is their third elementary school. It is bar far the best one yet compared to the ones in Oklahoma and Nevada. The teachers are fantasic and there is a decent amount of money put into the school by the PTA. All the teachers have Smart Boards in their rooms and it enhances the childern's learning quite a bit. The homework load is perfect. The school is clear and all of staff is very professional and nice. I haven't heard any complaints from any of my neighbors whose kids go there as well. Don't hesistate to send your kids here.

Old Bridge Elementary is and should be the absolute model for other schools to follow. The principal is outstanding as is the rest of the staff. The staff do really get to know each child and family. There is a very high rate of parental involvement as well. Whether your child exceeds their grade level or are struggling even in just one area, the staff does their best to cater to each child's needs. I really wish the whole rest of the country would take a look at this school and use it as a model for how others should operate. Definitely a 5 star!

Last modified Old Bridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.