Woodbridge, VA
Students enrolled: 2,759

Woodbridge High School 4

Posted August 03, 2014
I graduated from WSHS last year and have to say there are no "pods" yes the school is over populated but it has yet to cause any sort of problem. The guidance councelors are not great. They seem to lack motivation and did not help me in any way when it came to picking classes, writing college essays, essays to receive scholarships, or anything SAT/ACT related. Most of the teachers on the other hand are so incredibly helpful, it is rare to find a teacher that won't let you retake tests/quizzes or stay after for tutoring. Over all a great school, change the guidance counselors and it would be the best in Prince William County.

Woodbridge High School 1

Posted December 03, 2013
Comments about administration not caring or listening to parents are spot on. Have had two graduate from WSHS with more following. Won't send the others there. They won't even follow county policies. WSHS does not want parents involved. On a positive, if you child is a star football player you'll be treated like royalty.

Woodbridge High School 2

Posted April 10, 2013
Woodbridge Senior High School has disappointed me. We were impressed with what it had to offer when we moved here but have found the school only looks good on paper. I highly advise you to avoid this school if your child will transfer in from another high school out of state/country. We came from a DoDEA school in Germany. The school guidance/ administration is not educated in this type of transfer. Mostly the SOL requirements have confused them. It's been tough. My children registered for JROTC and were extremely active. We have become more and more disappointed in this program. The leadership doesn't follow school guidelines for field trips and basic safety. They also lack in any type of mentoring.

Posted November 13, 2011
Woodbridge has been a very good High School for my Daughter, and she has attended two other highly rated High Schools listed in Great Schools. Due to my prior Military career (now retired), my Daughter had to transfer twice. With Woodbridge being her last School, she was still able to maintain her high grades and have a diverse group of friends that she likes. The Teachers,Staff and curriculum have all been great!

Posted April 06, 2011
i read in woodbridge senior high school. now iam moving from there. i will miss it's great eduacational system. it really provides the greatest educational system.

Woodbridge High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Woodbridge Senior High School is a great community of diverse students and teachers. I enjoyed the 20 years I taught there, and I miss the students and my colleagues.

Posted September 17, 2009
WSHS has been a great school. My oldest daughter graduated fromthere and now I have two more in the school now grades 9&10. The teachers are very responsive and helpful in keeping you in touch with what your child is or is not doing.

Woodbridge High School 3

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted June 17, 2009

Woodbridge High School
3001 Old Bridge Rd, Woodbridge, VA  22192
Last modified Woodbridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top