Woodbridge, VA
Before care: Yes

Christ Chapel Academy 4

Posted July 28, 2014
I went to Christ Chapel Academy for 13 years and I'm a proud class of 2014 graduate. They took care of me all of my years from kindergarten all the way up to 12 grade. The teachers are really good and care about you and your grades. There is also a lot the school does to build up your faith such as Chapel and various student organizations. The athletic program is very good where both the cross-country and varsity basketball teams went to the state championship.

Christ Chapel Academy 4

Posted July 17, 2014
I attended Christ Chapel Academy for 13 years and am proud to say I graduated from there. It has its pros and cons just like any school, but the teachers that truly care about you and are invested in your life, the chapels that allow you to go deeper spiritually, and the variety of students of all ages that become friends because of the small environment all make CCA worthwhile. I wouldn't trade the education and experiences I had at Christ Chapel for anything -- Proud Class of 2014 graduate

Posted May 08, 2014
CCA has been our school for the past 5 years. I have one student in middle school and one in high school. This school strives to meet every aspect a school should. Their desire is to bring current technology to the classroom while teaching the students the subject matter. Spiritual growth is a constant presence that is taught every day. The teachers at this school are amazing and we are blessed to be here.

Posted May 05, 2014
Christ Chapel Academy is not perfect but they are an Academy that places a high value on education and spiritual development. I have two daughter's attending CCA and they are cared for, protected, and taught with mindful instruction. Been at CCA for three years.

Posted April 28, 2014
Christ Chapel Academy has provided my three children with a quality Christian education the past four years at the middle school an high school level. I appreciate the fact that they offer honor courses that challenge my children, technology courses, a drama program and an athletic program to provide my children with plenty of extracurricular activities. The teachers and administrators offer excellent support and guidance for my children academically as well as spiritually.

Posted April 25, 2014
I am currently a senior here at Christ Chapel Academy. I have been a student here since the 9th grade. My favorite aspect of this school is the teachers; the teachers truly care about their students and want them to succeed. I have known teachers to postpone tests if they knew that the class was struggling, and to take time out of their busy schedules to help a student in need. One morning, I was feeling very overwhelmed; seeing that, one of my favorite teachers, Mr. Harrell, chased me down the hallway just to pray with me. I immediately felt a sense of peace that lasted for quite a while. The administrators are known for this as well. The quality of education here is outstanding; the high school teachers try to prepare students for college as best they can. Mrs. Nuckols and Mrs. Andujar instill very important skills such as critical reading, thinking, and analysis that will carry students throughout the rest of their lives. Overall, I would say that this is a great school in which to enroll your child. Although the size of the school may be a bit limiting, it helps create a familial atmosphere and allows teachers to get to know their students on a personal level.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son has been attending Christ Chapel Academy since 2010. We love his teachers, and enjoy the fact that the leadership uses Christ centered curriculum. The school places a high emphasis on security and safety for all students and staff members. We appreciate the fact that the school is ethnically diverse.

Posted April 11, 2014
I am a graduate of Christ Chapel Academy, and it is my privilege to write an honest review of my experience as a student. There are so many things that set Christ Chapel apart from other local schools. The teachers truly care for each individual student in a way that extends far beyond the academic field- they care for the individual as a person. They are willing to give personal time outside of the classroom to help you understand the material. The administration provides a safe, Christ-centered environment that encourages you to grow; CCA has provided me with opportunities to grow in my character, faith, and leadership in a way that no other school has. CCA fully prepared me to excel in college, as well as excel in life. I am extremely grateful for all that Christ Chapel has done for me. I can personally guarantee that sending your child to Christ Chapel Academy will be one of the greatest investments you make into their life.

Posted February 13, 2014
This is an excellent school, my daughter has attended CCA since she was 3 years old. The teachers are great and the quality of education is far beyond public school.

Christ Chapel Academy 1

Posted June 20, 2013
This private school operations is below standards. The Administration is disorganized and very nonresponsive. Teachers do not conduct asssessment of the student skills or provide consistent feedback to parents. Grades are always entered late in the homework/grading system. It's difficult for parents to track their child's progress. If your child is struggling in any subject area, this is not the school for him/her. Their expectations for students are high but the teachers at the secondary lack the skills/technicques to reach the students.

Christ Chapel Academy
13909 Smoketown Road, Woodbridge, VA  22192
Last modified Christ Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christ Chapel Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top