PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Well went to the open house today, 12/2/2016. At first I was very impressed, the intro presentation gave me info that I wanted as an overview. My husband and I was pleased with the tours of Elementary and Middle school. To be honest I was ready to enroll, we just moved here due to Military, and wanted to get them started in the new semester. That all changed when I went to the office to discuss admissions, offerings for child with slight learning assistane, etc. I had a warm feeling until then. I felt dismissed, rushed, and what was presented during the initial presentation/tour was not the same as I was hearing now. The fellowship of families did not translate when starting to discuss cost, enrollment, and slight special accommodation. Guess we will just have to start looking at other Christian schools. I have it 2 stars due to the initial presentation and the individuals who did the tours of Elementary and Middle School. If I was to give this review strictly on the front office it would be a 1, only cause I could not go lower.

I went to Christ Chapel Academy for 13 years and I'm a proud class of 2014 graduate. They took care of me all of my years from kindergarten all the way up to 12 grade. The teachers are really good and care about you and your grades. There is also a lot the school does to build up your faith such as Chapel and various student organizations. The athletic program is very good where both the cross-country and varsity basketball teams went to the state championship.

I attended Christ Chapel Academy for 13 years and am proud to say I graduated from there. It has its pros and cons just like any school, but the teachers that truly care about you and are invested in your life, the chapels that allow you to go deeper spiritually, and the variety of students of all ages that become friends because of the small environment all make CCA worthwhile. I wouldn't trade the education and experiences I had at Christ Chapel for anything -- Proud Class of 2014 graduate

CCA has been our school for the past 5 years. I have one student in middle school and one in high school. This school strives to meet every aspect a school should. Their desire is to bring current technology to the classroom while teaching the students the subject matter. Spiritual growth is a constant presence that is taught every day. The teachers at this school are amazing and we are blessed to be here.

Christ Chapel Academy is not perfect but they are an Academy that places a high value on education and spiritual development. I have two daughter's attending CCA and they are cared for, protected, and taught with mindful instruction. Been at CCA for three years.

Christ Chapel Academy has provided my three children with a quality Christian education the past four years at the middle school an high school level. I appreciate the fact that they offer honor courses that challenge my children, technology courses, a drama program and an athletic program to provide my children with plenty of extracurricular activities. The teachers and administrators offer excellent support and guidance for my children academically as well as spiritually.

I am currently a senior here at Christ Chapel Academy. I have been a student here since the 9th grade. My favorite aspect of this school is the teachers; the teachers truly care about their students and want them to succeed. I have known teachers to postpone tests if they knew that the class was struggling, and to take time out of their busy schedules to help a student in need. One morning, I was feeling very overwhelmed; seeing that, one of my favorite teachers, Mr. Harrell, chased me down the hallway just to pray with me. I immediately felt a sense of peace that lasted for quite a while. The administrators are known for this as well. The quality of education here is outstanding; the high school teachers try to prepare students for college as best they can. Mrs. Nuckols and Mrs. Andujar instill very important skills such as critical reading, thinking, and analysis that will carry students throughout the rest of their lives. Overall, I would say that this is a great school in which to enroll your child. Although the size of the school may be a bit limiting, it helps create a familial atmosphere and allows teachers to get to know their students on a personal level.

My son has been attending Christ Chapel Academy since 2010. We love his teachers, and enjoy the fact that the leadership uses Christ centered curriculum. The school places a high emphasis on security and safety for all students and staff members. We appreciate the fact that the school is ethnically diverse.

I am a graduate of Christ Chapel Academy, and it is my privilege to write an honest review of my experience as a student. There are so many things that set Christ Chapel apart from other local schools. The teachers truly care for each individual student in a way that extends far beyond the academic field- they care for the individual as a person. They are willing to give personal time outside of the classroom to help you understand the material. The administration provides a safe, Christ-centered environment that encourages you to grow; CCA has provided me with opportunities to grow in my character, faith, and leadership in a way that no other school has. CCA fully prepared me to excel in college, as well as excel in life. I am extremely grateful for all that Christ Chapel has done for me. I can personally guarantee that sending your child to Christ Chapel Academy will be one of the greatest investments you make into their life.

This is an excellent school, my daughter has attended CCA since she was 3 years old. The teachers are great and the quality of education is far beyond public school.

Last modified Christ Chapel Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12