Bad
Good

Posted March 06, 2016
My son has been going to Dare for 2 years. We both love this school. They have an amazing principle, Mrs. Cacaccvale, and outstanding teachers. I feel all students are treated fairly.

Dare Elementary School 4

Posted November 19, 2015
Some teachers better then others. Some administration better then others. Positive and inviting PTA . Seems like there is a new activity every month for children and their families to engage in. Small town feel, some teachers are a little to personal with other parents . Some favoritism with admin. And teachers . A lot of teacher and administrations Children attend this school . Not sure how fair that can be to the other students/teachers. Bottom line is I would give the school a solid B.

Posted April 18, 2014
My school is awesome!!!!! Teachers are friendly, staff is helpful, kids love it!!!! Very happy environment!!!!!

Posted November 14, 2013
My son have been going here for 3 years now. It is one of the best schools I have ever seen. They have helped my middle son out so much. He has Asperger's syndrome. Which make it hard for him to learn. But he has been doing so good this year. I would recommend this to anyone moving to Yorktown.

Posted July 10, 2013
My son attended Dare for 4 years and has loved it. The quality of teachers is amazing and they teach respect of others. I would highly recommend Dare to anyone moving to the area. I'm sad we are moving and will be unable for my son to finish out his last year at Dare. Great school!

Dare Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter comes home almost everyday with homework, which I like. There are always activities that encourage the parents to be involved. Wish they had a better process at dismissal. They have some safe guards but I still feel it could be better.

Posted February 08, 2013
I think this school is excellent and the teachers are great. Both my daughters attend this school and I cannot wait for my son to become of age so he can go to Dare Elementary.

Dare Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2012
Going the way of anti-Christian. Not of sound moral values when the principal refuses to acknowledge the "reason for the season"

Posted August 29, 2009
My daughter is going on her third year at Dare, and I couldn't be happier. She has had wonderful teachers the previous 2 years, the principal is very involved and very visible in the school, and there are many, many invovled parents. They built several new classrooms, a new music room, a mini-playground for the Pre-K and K students, and are in the process of renovating all the floors. It will be beautiful when it is all through. I did my research before we picked an area to live and I have not regretted picking the Dare district at all.

Dare Elementary School

Posted April 27, 2009
I believe Dare to be a wonderful school for my chldren. I have one child who has special needs and one who does not and both are happy. I would highly recommend this school for children with specail needs and even those without. I have always felt that the school was open to me as a parent and the PTA was friendly and welcoming to me (they do alot of work for the school and staff!) All around great!

Dare Elementary School
300 Dare Rd, Yorktown, VA  23692
Last modified Dare Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.