Bad
Good

My son has been going to Dare for 2 years. We both love this school. They have an amazing principle, Mrs. Cacaccvale, and outstanding teachers. I feel all students are treated fairly.

Some teachers better then others. Some administration better then others. Positive and inviting PTA . Seems like there is a new activity every month for children and their families to engage in. Small town feel, some teachers are a little to personal with other parents . Some favoritism with admin. And teachers . A lot of teacher and administrations Children attend this school . Not sure how fair that can be to the other students/teachers. Bottom line is I would give the school a solid B.

My school is awesome!!!!! Teachers are friendly, staff is helpful, kids love it!!!! Very happy environment!!!!!

My son have been going here for 3 years now. It is one of the best schools I have ever seen. They have helped my middle son out so much. He has Asperger's syndrome. Which make it hard for him to learn. But he has been doing so good this year. I would recommend this to anyone moving to Yorktown.

My son attended Dare for 4 years and has loved it. The quality of teachers is amazing and they teach respect of others. I would highly recommend Dare to anyone moving to the area. I'm sad we are moving and will be unable for my son to finish out his last year at Dare. Great school!

My daughter comes home almost everyday with homework, which I like. There are always activities that encourage the parents to be involved. Wish they had a better process at dismissal. They have some safe guards but I still feel it could be better.

I think this school is excellent and the teachers are great. Both my daughters attend this school and I cannot wait for my son to become of age so he can go to Dare Elementary.

Going the way of anti-Christian. Not of sound moral values when the principal refuses to acknowledge the "reason for the season"

My daughter is going on her third year at Dare, and I couldn't be happier. She has had wonderful teachers the previous 2 years, the principal is very involved and very visible in the school, and there are many, many invovled parents. They built several new classrooms, a new music room, a mini-playground for the Pre-K and K students, and are in the process of renovating all the floors. It will be beautiful when it is all through. I did my research before we picked an area to live and I have not regretted picking the Dare district at all.

I believe Dare to be a wonderful school for my chldren. I have one child who has special needs and one who does not and both are happy. I would highly recommend this school for children with specail needs and even those without. I have always felt that the school was open to me as a parent and the PTA was friendly and welcoming to me (they do alot of work for the school and staff!) All around great!

Last modified Dare Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.