Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We transferred to Mt. Erie from Island View so my son could participate in the special program they offered. He LOVES it! I wish we would have transferred him sooner. He has grown and matured much and his math and reading has improved by leaps and bounds! Thank you Mt. Erie Elementary School!!

Erie is generally a good school, the staff works to make a positive learning environment.

Amount of homework: Neutral

Homework is dependent on the individual teacher

I love the caring and nurturing environment this school creates. From the Principal/staff to the PTA being a huge support as well as the Garden for Students to learn various things from. This an example of how all schools should be.

We love Mt. Erie!! My daughter has gone there for 2 years now, loved all of her teachers, great principal and great PTA. Praying that my other two get in there as well!

Great school, one of the best in Washington. Wonderful teachers, and great principal! The PTA is strong and caring.

Go Mount Erie! All Anacortes schools are awesome - but Mount Erie is a wonderful elementary school. Award winning teachers of the highest caliber - a warm and dedicated staff - a quality of school experience for our kids that I bet is hard to match anywhere else. Mount Erie kids score higher than any other area elementary, but this school manages to 'keep it real' for our kids at the same time. I have one Mount Erie grad and one currently enrolled.

I have two children at Mt. Erie and I am very pleased with their caring teachers and parent helpers. In addition to the pleasant learning environment, my children have enjoyed the new movement class being offered and the Salad Bar at lunch. My daughter's teacher also does a walking club for her class where they walk/jog/run for 20-30 miutes everyday. This is just another way that Mt. Erie cares for my children and their health. I am very impressed with their family-like PTA and PTA Board. Whether it be the Missoula Children's Theater, Family Fun Night or the popular Mt. Erie Talent Show, they are always presenting great ways for kids and family alike to be involved. I am always encouraging new families and ones with first time students to check out Mt. Erie. It is a wonderful place to learn!

Last modified Mount Erie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.