Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Every teacher at Kent Prairie is phenomenal. They are all caring, loving and supportive of each student.

My experience has been excellent at Kent Prairie. From staff to families everyone is helpful and nice.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Everyone really encourages student to grow and I love that they use the love and logic philosophy.

This school has been amazing! My son attended k-3rd grade and has grown so much in his academic and social skills. My daughter attended full day kindergarten and is ready for 1st grade. Every teacher, staff member and PTA member I came in contact with was great. They know the children and extend a warm welcome to all parents. I couldn't have asked for better teachers for my kids, they went above and beyond and still continue to. The principal, Mr. Olson, actively participated in the children's learning and greeted them every morning in the halls with mr. Larson. This school has been fantastic! Be sure to sign up for love and logic parenting , it helped me to keep my kids on on the same page at school and home:)

There is a very good school for several reasons. The staff is very committed and the parents are very involved.

All of my kids have loved their time at Kent Prairie. The staff and teachers are doing so many things right. There are iPads for each student in my 5th graders class and they are getting to use them to do amazing things. The teachers have been trained in Love and Logic and the students are learning to solve their own problems and be responsible. Kent Prairie has had great test scores. The PTA is a very active and many parent volunteers help in classrooms. There are many outstanding people that all work well together, collaborating, and it is an incredible successful school.

My daughter was a kindergartener 2011. A girl in the oldest grade,5th, pick on my daughter, pulled her hair. The principle stated that she had the situation under control. After winter break the girl and her brother (both way older than my daughter) Went back to the little kids play ground.Pulled my daughter into the bushes, punched her head,both kids tried taking her clothes off,both kids put their hands down her pants. My daughters private area was seriously hurt, blood in her urin for a month and a half. When the cops came, the principle said there has never been any problems. PLUS Never Once was there any homework, my daughter is so behind between this school & eagle creek is about the same when it comes to education and bullying and race

We love Kent Prairie, the teachers and all the staff. My son is attending 2nd grade and he is doing amazing academically.

I have had 2 kids go through Kent Prairie and still have 1 currently enrolled. The teachers and all the staff are awesome! Kids at KP have continually scored higher on all state tests. The school staff all work together fenominally well! I wouldn't dream of my taking my kids to any other school.

The leadership, the staff, the committment by teachers, and parental involvement are unparalled at this school! Students are challenged to meet high expectations and then instructed and supported to actually meet those expectations. Test scores are consistently improving and their is a high quality of instruction that is provided at every grade level. Teachers collaborate at all levels so that all students are being taught the same material. This school ROCKS! As I parent, I couldn't be happier with the principal, the staff, and the environment at Kent Prairie!

Last modified Kent Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.