Bad
Good

Posted June 09, 2014
Wonderful school. Great teachers. Definitely hands on and really caring. My kids love this school. I've noticed both of my kids progressing wonderfully with reading and math. I am a happy parent that my children loves this school and their teachers.

Posted June 21, 2013
Washington Elementary is a gem. My kids both love coming to school and come home excited to tell me what they learned. They both have teachers who communicate the academic progress and needs of my students well and design instruction to meet their needs. The principal, Mrs. Thomas is approachable and supportive in my concerns or requests. Washington has some of the healthiest lunches of any school I have ever been to. Locally sourced fruits and veggies paired with a whole grain and protien everyday make sending my kids to school to have a school lunch a lot easier. Parent involvement is low at PTA meetings. I am assuming that is why the principal is the PTA president, but the students's needs are taken into account and addressed. I love the attitude of the teachers I have worked with and that speaks volumes. Great teachers = my kids learning a lot and enjoying their education.

Posted January 05, 2011
This school is excellent. Excellent teachers, excellent principal, excellent support staff and all are 110% committed to providing all students with the best possible education. Also, despite a higher than average student turnover rate and a 70% free and reduced lunch population this school has raised test scores significantly and that is not reflected here so the information needs to be updated. Love, love, love the commitment and passion the educators show at this school and would not hesitate to recommend it to a friend or send my own children here if they were younger. If you want your kids at a school where teachers really care this is the school for you.

Posted June 16, 2007
We had a great 2 years at Washington. The teachers are fantastic, the principal is hands on with the kids, and the staff is helpful and caring. This school is not rated as high as some others, but I think it was far better than the rated 8 school my son attended in Federal Way. They aren't WASL happy like most others and don't value overstressing out kids. I wouldn't hesitate for one moment to go back to Washington!

Washington Elementary School
20 E Street NE, Auburn, WA  98002
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.