Bainbridge Island, WA

Posted November 19, 2012
My daughter has a great Kindergarten teacher and just loves her. This teacher is very experienced and has great skill teaching the children. My daughter also seems to enjoy the many activities provided. It is quite exciting to see her enthusiastic attitude towards the learning experience and the benefits of learning the skills that are taught.

Ordway Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2011
The teacher that my child had in 3rd grade was constantly yelling at the kids, made them sit for long periods of time, was a bit rigid, inflexible, and mean...very detached and unable to connect with the children on a deeper level...not very approachable or patient. She often appeared over-medicated, and was very very passive-aggressive and vindictive with a smiling face.

Ordway Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
Both of my children go to Ordway. The teachers and curriculum are fantastic as well as the level of parent and community involvement.

Posted December 15, 2006
We have had two children in this school (one currently in 2nd grade, the other now a 5th grader) and feel it is a terrific school. The academic quality is fine. The music teacher is especially energetic - the kids do performances for the holidays which are well attended. We have had great experience with our son's Title I reading program - he now reads very well, in no small part due to the dedicated title I teacher. My daughter has mild CP and we have very much enjoyed working with the school physicial therapist. Ordway has just an incredible caring, dedicated staff. As for parental involvement, as with any school this is up to the parent. We have enjoyed participating in field trips and working the game room. There is a great carnival at the end of the year which gets everyone involved.

Posted July 25, 2005
- a former student

Ordway Elementary School
8555 Madison Ave NE, Bainbridge Island, WA  98110
Last modified Ordway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ordway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top