Lowell Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2014
After almost 3 years in this highly rated school, I made the decision to remove my child. I was constantly told that my daughter wanted too much attention, and that she interrupted all other students. I was told that my daughter was a problem. I was also asked by a teacher if I had considered ADHD. The last straw with Lowell Elementary was when my daughter s desk was removed from the established groupings of student in the classroom, to a spot at the window facing outward and away from the other students. I was never informed of this action, and found out more than two months later on my own. This was their answer to behavioral issues. After this, I took control of the situation by placing my child in a local private school, where she is now flourishing beautifully. The teacher at her new school tells me that my daughter is a very smart, and was probably bored in the other school. They state her behavior is normal student for her age, and they see no evidence of ADHD. I would not recommend this school.

Lowell Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2009

Lowell Elementary School
935 14th St, Bellingham, WA  98225
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lowell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top