Bad
Good

We lived about a block away so naturally my child attended school here. It was fine until my neighbor started acting like a weirdo, which spilled over into the school our kids went to. The neighbor had friends at the school, being a native of Bellingham resulting in complete and total biased, immature behavior on part of the office school staff. Basically they allowed another parent's issues with another parent become their own; unethical and unprofessional. I was treated as if I didn't belong there so I applied for a transfer to Roosevelt. My child thrived at this school! My child's teacher rated at 5 stars. Office staff rated at 0 stars. Note that it's been years since we left Northern Heights. I attempted several times to submit a review but for some reason was reported and my review deleted. Since it's been this long, I'm hoping my review will stick!

N.H. Is the best school there is! There is an amazing staff and wonderful kids that go there. I love the community it is in as well.

This school is excellent is every way. Love it love it love it, and so do the kids. Really a great place with great people.

Outstanding school with a caring staff that is willing to go above and beyond for kids. Kids have a lot of access to technology. They even have a student produced live video newscast!

Last modified Northern Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.