Bad
Good

I have one daughter that currently goes to this school and one that will be there in 2017. So far I am very pleased with the school, the faculty, the sports and the after-school programs offered. My daughter loves the school and I have visited several events. I've met the principal, and several of the teachers during conferences. I have witnessed a well run school based on nothing but integrity and respect. Middle school is a very awkward time for kids and managing these age groups may be some of the toughest in education. I'm proud that both my children will go to this school and couldn't be happier with the experiences they're getting there. As a side note: my daughter is on the track team. She also has after-school activities in; writing club, art club, choir and maybe a couple others I'm forgetting. I wish I had this many options for after-school activities when I was in middle school.

Mountain View is a school focused on helping all students. We achieve to push our students to their best ability and to strive for excellence.

This school was not good in the time I went there, but my classmates graduated from this school in 2011 and I left in 2010 so maybe my opinion is no longer valid. Bonney Lake is a bad neighborhood for being social. Many of the people I was surrounded by often used bad language towards each other and did "bad things", if you know what I mean. The teachers were not very caring and honestly none of them stood out to me. If you were quiet, wearing alternative or plain clothing, overweight, awkward, struggled academically, nerd, etc. you just didn't fit in anywhere. No one seemed to like you. I had never felt so alone. I got bullied a lot at this school. The few friends I made were bullied too, for being 'shy' or 'fat' or 'dumb'. I won't even tell you what they called me. But aside from that, the education was good. But it won't prepare you if you switch schools. I had trouble catching up. Once, we had to partner up for a game and I didn't have a parter. Since nobody in the class liked me, the teacher made me go outside and do work. He also let other students use me in examples of sentences for words related to shyness. Talk about making the depressed loner feel better about herself!

Teachers are very polite and works with my child with areas that he needs helps in on their own time (after hours)

Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.