Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted January 17, 2013
This school was not good in the time I went there, but my classmates graduated from this school in 2011 and I left in 2010 so maybe my opinion is no longer valid. Bonney Lake is a bad neighborhood for being social. Many of the people I was surrounded by often used bad language towards each other and did "bad things", if you know what I mean. The teachers were not very caring and honestly none of them stood out to me. If you were quiet, wearing alternative or plain clothing, overweight, awkward, struggled academically, nerd, etc. you just didn't fit in anywhere. No one seemed to like you. I had never felt so alone. I got bullied a lot at this school. The few friends I made were bullied too, for being 'shy' or 'fat' or 'dumb'. I won't even tell you what they called me. But aside from that, the education was good. But it won't prepare you if you switch schools. I had trouble catching up. Once, we had to partner up for a game and I didn't have a parter. Since nobody in the class liked me, the teacher made me go outside and do work. He also let other students use me in examples of sentences for words related to shyness. Talk about making the depressed loner feel better about herself!

Mountain View Middle School 5

Posted November 17, 2008
Teachers are very polite and works with my child with areas that he needs helps in on their own time (after hours)

Mountain View Middle School 5

Posted March 06, 2004
I have been very pleased with MVJH. My kids are excelling and being challenged. The support given to the community and the students is amazing.

Mountain View Middle School
10920 199th Ave Ct East, Bonney Lake, WA  98390
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.