Posted August 16, 2014
High performing school offering advanced classes and a variety of electives. My daughter enjoyed the ASB leadership classes, sports, and life long friends she met while attending. Best school in the valley!

Posted August 16, 2014
Beautiful school with a caring staff and challenging curriculum! Both my son and daughter thrived at Sterling.

Sterling Middle School 1

Posted March 31, 2012
Disappointed in the principal at Sterling which is too bad since the school is decent and has potential. The principal is unethical and shows favoritism towards his own kids. Get a new principal and you'll have a great school.

Sterling Middle School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The material my child is learning at this school are amazing! The level of work is way beyond what I would have expected, and way beyond what I was learing at her age (in 6th grade). Excellent teachers are there, and the music program is something she's always wanted! The food is great too! Again, that's not something I remember from sixth grade! Rock On Sterling Intermediate School! You have our hearfelt gratitude!

Sterling Middle School 2

Posted June 26, 2009

Posted May 04, 2008

Sterling Middle School 0

Posted May 06, 2006
My child started 5th grade here-and my concern was that with overcrowding and her attending a Middle school she would be having academic and social problems with changes too early. I was proven wrong due to the teachers and Office staff really caring about each individual child along with making it a really fun school. My child loves the school and thrives in every way. The school may not have alot of funds and yet the organized and compassionate staff make it 100% better than fancy schools!

Posted April 30, 2006
Older school with great teachers and administrators. The class size is larger than I would like but typical for the area. For the most part the school has excellent teachers that challenge the students to excel. Good parent involvement.

Sterling Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2005

Sterling Middle School
600 North James Ave, East Wenatchee, WA  98802
Last modified Sterling Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sterling Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.