7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2016
My daughter tells me everything about the school and what is going on there daily.

Posted June 29, 2016
I have a smart daughter but was very distracted with public schools’ life style. I was desperate looking for a school with boarding that I could afford then I found Solomon Christian school online and I gave it a try. It was the best investment in my daughter’s life. The students over there are very serious and focus and the environment is very conducive for learning. It is a small school missing some big schools benefits but I went there for a rigor academic and my daughter got that plus the fun she wanted. She loved the school and she cried on her last day while she was leaving the dormitory. She got along with almost everybody. The teachers, Dormitory Moms and all her classmates. It is hard to find a school with that type of warm environment with no influence of that political stuff. The school has rules that must be followed. To me that disciplined environment is what my daughter needed. It definitely prepared my daughter for college. Either you are a day student or a boarding student rigor academic is not a compromise at Solomon Christian School.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted June 28, 2016
Her decision to admit my daughter changed her life. Many of the teachers are great as well

Develops grit: Agree

Posted June 28, 2016
Every child needs a little push I believe and they do the best they can. There is always room for improvement

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted June 28, 2016
Yes, It is a Christian school and the kids learn so much from the weekly chapel.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 28, 2016
It is a small school and they look out for each other. I will not say it if I don't think they do. They are all like family to each other.

Posted April 17, 2014
Solomon Christian School was one of the best life decisions I have ever made. I began at the age of fourteen, having only homeschooled with my sister. I was excited to attend real school for the first time, and SCS was the best way to start. Not only was my sister in all my classes, but I also made more of my closest friends in the small, friendly atmosphere. The teachers answered any questions I had and truly made what I learned interesting and clear. Moreover, the clubs and other activities provided made up some of my fondest memories. I realized my dreams of performance through Praise Club and Drama Club and learned new skills through Soccer Club. Overall I feel like I walked away with a great understanding of Calculus, Shakespeare, chemistry, , friendships, Scandinavian cookies, and pho. It was less of a high school and more of a community. The teachers are never bored, only eager to help us grow. Everyone seriously is friends with everyone. I grew more in those four years than had before. I came in as a grade-obsessed, scared little kid and left a confident, friendly girl. It's hard to explain what SCS did for me, but I guess you will see once you're there.

Posted April 11, 2014
I attended Solomon Christian School from the day I started seventh grade to the day I graduated, and I would definitely recommend it to others! The excellent teachers were really helpful in catering to my individual needs and learning style. Their guidance and encouragement really helped me come out of my shell, and gain confidence as an individual. I appreciated the objective teaching style that allowed me room to form my own opinions--this really helped me prepare for my college. SCS is like a family; the teachers actually care and work to build long-lasting friendships with their students. That is something that I really appreciated! Something unique about SCS is the opportunity that it provides to be acquainted with people from other countries. The enrichment that this school provided for me in this respect was invaluable. Being friends with people of different cultures has its communication perks and differences, but I believe that it really helps one to relay thoughts more clearly and concisely and it also instills patience and fine-tunes problem-solving skills. Plus, you get to meet amazing people! I have made great friends and great memories at SCSl!

Posted April 10, 2014
I am a teacher at this school. This school offers many advantages to students wanting to attend a four-year university in the United States. All of our students go on to college because they are driven, hard-working and mature. As a teacher, I enjoy the small class size, the supportive administration and respectful students. I am able to teach more than discipline (not true in public school). The school climate is positive and friendly and students develop close bonds with staff, teachers and each other. This is something the public school does not offer. Credit make-ups, a rigorous curriculum, and a positive, supportive school climate make SCS unique. It is a privilege and a pleasure to work here.

Solomon Christian School 4

Posted March 07, 2014
I love Solomon, I have been there for 3 years. The teachers are amazing and I feel like I really am learning quality stuff. We just started a basketball team, and though I didn't get to see them, I heard that they did really good. Though it doesn't have too many after school activities that appeal to the kids I can honestly say that this school is better than any public school and are great for kids who don't know English well.

8021 230th Street SW, Edmonds, WA  98026
Last modified Solomon Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12