Edmonds, WA

Posted May 13, 2008
Scriber has helped me overcome my academic; and behavioural problems. Scriber is an exellent school

Posted December 26, 2007
I loved attending this school. I got the attention I needed from the staff while feeling comfortable and respected-something I feel is rare in most traditional high schools.

Posted December 07, 2007
i go 2 this school yeah we have low income but the teachers and the school are good

Scriber Lake High School 4

Posted July 11, 2007
This school is excellent for my son's learning. He is no longer failing and has a sense of being; he is no longer a small fish in a huge sea of students. He gets the right type of attention from his teachers that have improved his failing prior progress. We are very happy to not have him at Mariner and to have in striving for success at Scriber. Scriber keeps us up to date with his assignments on their website; his old school never was so up to date with progress reports. It's been a whole new perspective on his happiness of going to school. Scriber Lake High School is the best choice for my son. We will go on to college level schooling from this positive experience and will meet his long terms goals. Way to go Scriber!! You rock!

Scriber Lake High School 2

Posted April 16, 2007
This school is the worst school I have ever seen in 5 different states. The teachers have no connections with the kids and the rules are not enforced. After placing my son there I regretted it so badly io pulled him out after 2 months.

Scriber Lake High School 3

Posted February 23, 2007
Scriber Lake high School has extraordinary staff and an outstanding determination for helping students succeed. Staff at Scriber helped my daughter find my passion for a career and even strived to get her to graduate with scholarships so she now attending college witch is something we never thought she would do, until attending Scriber Lake High school.

Scriber Lake High School
20525 52nd Ave West, Edmonds, WA  98020
Last modified Scriber Lake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scriber Lake High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top