Bad
Good

Posted February 09, 2011
Horrible school. My oldest child was falling behind last year and I asked the teacher to see about extra help as he is developmentally delayed and she never followed through with my request but had no problem letting us know when he didn't "make his day". The school got a horrible AYP score that year and I chose to transfer my kids to another school in the district. Within the first month of school the teacher at the new school noticed my child's delay and had him tested for special education and he qualified. Other parents at this school have had the same problems. Now I feel like my kids are getting the education and positive reinforcement they deserve to be successful. Glad I transferred them out of Lowell. Very shocked that schools in the same district can be so different in the education they provide students. Lowell you need a major overhaul. In my opinion you FAIL!

Lowell Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2009
The staff at Lowell care deeply for each and every student. I have taught at this school for more than 20 years and I remain proud of the students, their parents, and my fellow teachers. Lowell values the academic and social development of each child. We need more parent volunteers to better reach our goals. We are student centered and devoted to each child's success. Please come by and see for youself!

Posted September 03, 2008
I personally went to Lowell k-5 as is my daughter now. I have had no problems with the way they teach or handle the children. They encourage you as parents to get involved in your child's homework and classwork. On more than one occassion I have recieved calls from the school to make sure important information was passed on by the kids and to see if I had any questions about what was going on at school. My daughter is well above the standards for her grade and I think it has to do with the schooling she has recieved at Lowelll.

Posted October 18, 2007
We've have been pleased so far with our daughter's schooling.

Posted August 31, 2006
What a pit. My kids attended this school for two years. The teachers at Lowell are uninspired and it shows in just about everything this school does. Did I mention that the only thing worse than the teachers, is the support staff? We were totally soured on the Everett School District because of what was happening at this school. We have since attended two other schools in the district and are pleased to report that both of them were outstanding.

Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2005
Both of my children attended this school and I was not impressed. It appeared that because there was no money for some programs, parents were discouraged form having formal plans for their child's education. I was also not kept informed of changes to my child's educational plan until after the change was implemented.

Posted March 15, 2005
Lowell is by far the worst Elementary school I have experienced and my son has attended 4. The PTA was very effective in asking for funds and organizing meetings but did little else to aid a school with deep deep issues. The were few extracuricular activites offered, at 3rd grade level, subjects covered (hula dancing for 6 weeks) were irrelavent to education in general. Lowell is geared for strong parent participation through a Co-op environ. this I feel is the only way your child would get an effective education at this school. Class sizes are large and fluctuating with children coming in and out and a large portion of low income families. I strongly recommend against anyone attending this school. Homeschool would be a more effective.

Posted October 06, 2004
Lowell hosts COMPASS co-operative School. That's what makes it great. Parents are motivated to help in their children's class rooms and in the school. COMPASS is an enrichment program that allows children more hands-on education and to see their parents take an active part in their education. You just can't beat that. Thank you Lowell Elementary for having COMPASS!

Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2004
Lowell is a good school. My daughter is having a wonderful time in Kindergarten. She does lots of crafts, which is great! I didn't do those until 2nd or 3rd grade. The teacher she has is a great teacher, considering the amount of time she has to teach.

Lowell Elementary School

Posted March 15, 2004
When I went to lowell it was a great school and I hope it stays that way for generations to come. Thank you lowell staff for helping me reach my goals and dreams.

Lowell Elementary School
5010 View Dr, Everett, WA  98203
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.