Bad
Good

Horrible school. My oldest child was falling behind last year and I asked the teacher to see about extra help as he is developmentally delayed and she never followed through with my request but had no problem letting us know when he didn't "make his day". The school got a horrible AYP score that year and I chose to transfer my kids to another school in the district. Within the first month of school the teacher at the new school noticed my child's delay and had him tested for special education and he qualified. Other parents at this school have had the same problems. Now I feel like my kids are getting the education and positive reinforcement they deserve to be successful. Glad I transferred them out of Lowell. Very shocked that schools in the same district can be so different in the education they provide students. Lowell you need a major overhaul. In my opinion you FAIL!

The staff at Lowell care deeply for each and every student. I have taught at this school for more than 20 years and I remain proud of the students, their parents, and my fellow teachers. Lowell values the academic and social development of each child. We need more parent volunteers to better reach our goals. We are student centered and devoted to each child's success. Please come by and see for youself!

I personally went to Lowell k-5 as is my daughter now. I have had no problems with the way they teach or handle the children. They encourage you as parents to get involved in your child's homework and classwork. On more than one occassion I have recieved calls from the school to make sure important information was passed on by the kids and to see if I had any questions about what was going on at school. My daughter is well above the standards for her grade and I think it has to do with the schooling she has recieved at Lowelll.

We've have been pleased so far with our daughter's schooling.

Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.