Bad
Good

I moved to Federal Way in September 2008, and I have no regrets of placing my daughter at Wildwood Elementary. My daughter is currently in Kindergarten, and her teacher(s) is (are) excellent. The office staff are always very helpful and informative, and take the time to know the children's families and various circumstances. Moreover, I am a U.S. Soldier, and chose the public school system over that of the one being offered on post, and have absolutey no regrets.

I have two children at Wildwood this year (2006), one is in fifth and the other in full-time kindergarten. I've spent more time volunteering this year and really like what I've seen from the teachers, staff and volunteers. Wildwood is a diversified school with many different languages spoken. The teachers and staff make the extra effort needed to teach our kids not only the academic lessons but also to appreciate and celebrate our diversity. Since Mrs. O'Sullivan has become our principal I've noticed we don't have the congestion in the parking lot we once had when there was no procedure in place letting parents know how to drop off an pick up their child/children. My oldest son has had the same teacher for the last 3 years and has done extremely well academically, I believe due to the devotion and commitment from the teachers and staff to the students.

Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.