Posted May 18, 2009
I moved to Federal Way in September 2008, and I have no regrets of placing my daughter at Wildwood Elementary. My daughter is currently in Kindergarten, and her teacher(s) is (are) excellent. The office staff are always very helpful and informative, and take the time to know the children's families and various circumstances. Moreover, I am a U.S. Soldier, and chose the public school system over that of the one being offered on post, and have absolutey no regrets.

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2006
I have two children at Wildwood this year (2006), one is in fifth and the other in full-time kindergarten. I've spent more time volunteering this year and really like what I've seen from the teachers, staff and volunteers. Wildwood is a diversified school with many different languages spoken. The teachers and staff make the extra effort needed to teach our kids not only the academic lessons but also to appreciate and celebrate our diversity. Since Mrs. O'Sullivan has become our principal I've noticed we don't have the congestion in the parking lot we once had when there was no procedure in place letting parents know how to drop off an pick up their child/children. My oldest son has had the same teacher for the last 3 years and has done extremely well academically, I believe due to the devotion and commitment from the teachers and staff to the students.

Wildwood Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2005

Posted January 09, 2005
My son is is the autism program at Wildwood. We tranfered from the ITP, EEU at the U of W. I was very nervous, because the U of W is the best. I was heart broken at the thought of leaving. I began searching, and ended up here. I read a review from a mother whose family moved from AK because they were so impressed. I met the staff along with my son, they were so wonderful. I cried in our intial meeting and they took it all in stride-they even comforted me. By the time I saw the classroom and other facilities- I was astounded. Needless to say, Wildwood has the even the EEU beat. I can't say enough great things, if you have an autistic child, this school and program is unbeatable.

Posted November 28, 2004
We were going to remove our grandson to a new school this year and decided with a new principal there would be new changes.It really has changed. Ms.O'sullivan has improved morale with teachers and parents. She is always on the go. We doubt she uses her office much. She is out in the parking lots making sure the children are safe.She has teachers helping out with traffic. We think she is awesome. The office staff is wonderful, we also can not forget mr.Springer,he knows every childs name and every childs problems. He always knows what is going on!!!!!! he goes way beyond his job as a counselor. He is one terrific guy. Guy. The school seems like a much happier place. The teacher's our grandson has had are outstanding. Mrs.Eltrich,mrs.Slagle and mrs.Ichinaga. Our grandson has health problems and anger problems and he is never treated different because he causes problems.

Wildwood Elementary School 3

Posted July 07, 2004
This school is a good school with the usual niches. My child had a great kindergarden teacher who really made my childs experience very positive. I think they focus alittle to much on dicepline which is bothersome and not always age appropriate. This school tries very hard to get the community involved in there activites. It needs to be updated to the times. overall it is a good school

Wildwood Elementary School
2405 South 300th St, Federal Way, WA  98003
Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wildwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top